Immigration Advice Service
Call 0333 414 9244(local rate)

Open Mon - Sat, 9.00am - 8.00pm

Find an office

16 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
Business & Corporate Immigration

Our Business & Corporate Services

At IAS, we offer a range of high-quality corporate services, to help you with all your business immigration needs

Call 0333 363 8577 to make an enquiry

Contact us to find out how we can help you.


Contact us to discuss your immigration needs and our team will explain the ways we can help you.


Start your personalised immigration advice session to receive the answers and information you need.


Instruct our dedicated lawyers to complete your application and submit it to the Home Office.

Fill out the form

Coporate Immigration

As leading UK immigration experts, we offer a range of corporate services and business visas for workers, employers, and education providers. We offer corporate immigration advice and assistance for those wanting to work for, set up, or invest in a business in the UK under the relevant visas.

We help employers get and maintain their Sponsor Licences and issue Certificates of Sponsorship. We also offer corporate immigration consultation to ensure your business has an effective Sponsorship Management System (SMS). Our lawyers can support you with applications, renewals, record keeping and HR operations. We can provide guidance on keeping your Sponsor Licence A grade or recovering your grade if you have been penalised.

Our corporate immigration experts can help carriers and hauliers meet their legal obligations. We also support others operating international transport services to the UK. We can also offer education providers guidance on enrolling foreign students on a Study Visa.

How can IAS help you?

With decades of legal experience, our team boasts a successful track record of advising corporate clients. From Tier 1 Entrepreneurs and investors to UK employers and their Tier 5 Temporary Workers.

Our immigration lawyers are accredited by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). Our team can help with all applications under the five-tier points-based system. We will also support you in finding solutions to visa or Sponsor Licensing problems. Contact us today using our online form or call 0333 363 8577 free for high-quality business & corporate immigration services tailored to you.

Please see below for more information on our services.

EXCELLENT 4.7 rating 408 reviews Logo
Advice Package icon

Advice Package

Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.

Application Package icon

Application Package

Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.

Fast Track Package icon

Fast Track Package

Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.

Appeal Package icon

Appeal Package

Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any.

Advice Package image

The Advice Package

Our Advice Session can take place either in person (in one of our nationwide offices), over the phone or via Skype with one of our highly qualified, OISC regulated immigration lawyers. They will take detailed instructions about your immigration matter and provide you with comprehensive advice on what your options are and the next steps you need to take.

Fill out the form

Request the Advice Package More information
Application Package image

The Application Package

Our application service involves a detailed consultation with a dedicated caseworker who will be able to advise you on your application, eligibility, supporting documents, procedure, timescales, fees and your prospects of gaining a successful outcome. Your legal advisor or solicitor will then help you to prepare, submit and monitor the progress of your visa application, confirming the advice and steps taken in writing to you.

Fill out the form

Request the Advice Package More information
Fast Track Package image

The Fast Track Package

Our Fast Track Application Package is a premium, bespoke service in which our dedicated lawyers will work tirelessly to ensure that your visa application is submitted in time to meet your deadline.

In the past, we have processed and submitted applications in as little as 24 hours using this service. Using our Fast Track Application Package guarantees that your application will become a top priority for our lawyers. They will endeavor to provide you with the fastest, highest-quality service possible.

Fill out the form

Request the Advice Package More information
Appeal Package image

The Appeal Package

Unfortunately, applications are often rejected by the Home Office. This may be due to insufficient supporting evidence alongside the application, or a simple case of incorrect information being provided on the application form.

Our Appeal Package utilises our lawyer’s vast legal knowledge and comprehensive experience to ensure you have the greatest chance of success for a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.

Fill out the form

Request the Advice Package More information

We offer immigration advice sessions as face to face appointments at all of our UK offices, or via the phone. Learn more

Contact us to find out how we can help you.

Related pages for your continued reading.

Sponsor Licence


Sponsor Licence Application


Tier 1 Investor Visa Application


Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa


Tier 1 Graduate Visa Application


Document & Application Check


Frequently Asked Questions

Here at the Immigration Advice Service we can provide assistance with:

Our team of expert corporate immigration lawyers can offer you quality, reliable legal guidance. Our service will ensure that you will not incur any unwanted penalties from the Home Office.

We have an established reputation for business support. As part of our Immigration Consultation services, can work closely with you and your business. Our expert immigration specialists will design a personalised consultation package for you. This will ensure that each element of your HR processes is in compliance with Immigration regulations. This will help you avoid any serious penalties or consequences from the Home Office.

Read more about our corporate Immigration Consultation Services

Our lawyers will work with you and your business, to check your HR paperwork and ensure that there are no gaps or discrepancies. This will avoid unwanted penalties from the Home Office. They can do this by performing a business Immigration Audit.

An Immigration Audit is a highly useful process. It can help identify any areas a UK employer may not be complying with their corporate immigration duties. It can then be used to help resolve these issues and ensure that the employer avoids incurring any penalties.

Read more about our Immigration Audit Services

If you are a UK employer, and you employ any migrant workers from outside of the EEA or Switzerland, you will most likely need to sponsor their visa. This will apply if they are in the UK with either a Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa or a Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa. If your migrant employee is in the UK with a Tier 1 Visa, you will not be required to sponsor them. However, you will need to register them and complete the proper paperwork and checks with them via your company’s HR department.

It is very important that, if you do employ foreign workers, you complete the proper paperwork and obtain the correct licence in order to do so. If you employ Illegal workers, you will risk intervention from the Home Office. This could come in the form of a Civil Penalty, loss of your company or, in some cases, imprisonment.

If you are a company registered in the UK and you are looking to employ someone from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you will, in most cases, need a Sponsor Licence to do this. To employ these workers, you will need to sponsor them to be able to legally enter the UK to work. This is the case even if the work they are set to carry out is unpaid (for example, charity and volunteer work). This is usually done by means of visa sponsorship.

Once you have obtained your UK Sponsor Licence, you will be able to legally hire any migrant talent from outside the EEA or Switzerland who satisfies the Tier 2 General Visa requirements or the Tier 5 Temporary Worker requirements. Having a Sponsorship Licence is essential if you want to be able to do this.

Read more about Sponsor Licences, including:

For guidance specifically catered to your Sponsor Licence needs, read more on our Sponsor Licence Packages

If you are a UK employer or company and you employ migrant workers, either without a Sponsor Licence or while knowingly allowing them to work without their correct UK Work Permit, you could receive a Civil Penalty from the Home Office.

This penalty comes in the form of a written warning and a monetary fine. If a penalty is received, it must be quickly responded to in order to avoid further penalties.

More information on Civil Penalties

If you are a national from outside of the EEA or Switzerland and you want to set up or take over a business in the UK, you will need a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.

More information on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas

The Tier 1 Investor Visa is for high net-worth individuals from outside of the EEA or Switzerland interested in coming to the UK. You must have available funds of £2 million to invest in UK businesses or industries.

More information on Tier 1 Investor Visas