Home & Workplace Visits
If you are unable to attend one of our offices or surgeries we may be able to visit you at your home or place of work to advise and assist you with an immigration, nationality or asylum matter.
Giving clients direct access to an immigration specialist, we can help with applications to extend your stay in the UK including Indefinite Leave to Remain, EEA family permit applications for relatives of European nationals, obtaining and renouncing British citizenship, entry clearance or visa problems leading to the threatened detention or removal of an individual from the UK, claiming asylum, appeals and bail applications before the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal, and all human rights-related matters.
We can assist with all types of visa applications and renewals under the five tier points-based system, together with sponsor licensing for employers and workers or education providers and their students.
Our highly qualified immigration advisors are accredited by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), and have extensive knowledge of all key immigration, nationality and asylum legislation together with up-to-date rules, regulations and Home Office procedures. With our expertise we can maximise your chances of achieving a successful outcome.
Here at the Immigration Advice Service we can offer:
- Direct access to an immigration lawyer at home or your place of work
- Advice on eligibility & evidence in support
- A detailed consultation for any proposed application
- A dedicated caseworker to advise and assist with your application
- Assistance completing your application & collating documentation
- Application form & document check
- Legal advice & steps taken confirmed in writing
- Full discretion & client confidentiality
- Expert legal advice at a price you can afford