Immigration Case Worker job vacancy
We are looking for an OISC Level 1, 2 or 3 immigration specialist to join our team here at IAS.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
COVID-19 considerations: Interviews will be held virtually on Microsoft Teams in keeping with safe distancing.
Click here to apply.
As an Immigration Case Worker at IAS, you will be the face of the company. Working alongside an exceptional team of other Immigration Specialists, you will be the first person our clients speak to in depth about their Immigration matter.
During your role as a Case Worker, you will be holding consultations with clients on all aspects of Immigration, in accordance with your level of OISC accreditation, advising them on their options and setting out a plan of action to assist them in resolving their immigration matters.
This role will involve taking detailed instructions from clients and using your wealth of Immigration experience to advise them correctly and answer any questions they have. You will need to be a quick thinker, not afraid to use your initiative, with the ability to deal with complex queries on a range of Immigration topics. Knowledge of various caselaw and Home Office concessions will be an added bonus.
This is a challenging role suited to an ambitious Caseworker with excellent client care and interpersonal skills. You will have the ability to communicate clearly with clients to ensure they understand the, often complex, options available to them, providing this information both orally and in writing.
The key responsibilities that you will be expected to take on in your role as an Immigration Adviser include:
- Developing and nurturing rapport with prospective and existing clients
- Researching immigration law
- Advising clients about the immigration options appropriate to their circumstances under UK immigration law
- Reviewing your own performance using our business intelligence dashboard and aiming to meet or exceed the targets set for you
- Carrying out our services in a professional manner ensuring to address all of the client’s needs
- Updating case management systems in line with company process
- Communicating with relevant Immigration Authorities and other agencies and groups when required
- Occasionally attending to clients in prison, detention centres and surgeries when required
- Staying updates at all times with all of the latest changes to Immigration and Asylum law by reading and attending training events
- Completing any other records in connection with advice sessions to meet company requirements as appropriate and as required by Management.
As an employee for IAS, you will also have a duty to work within the spirit of our Equal Opportunities policy at all times, take care of your own health and safety and ensure that your work conforms to IAS’s standards of accuracy and quality. You must also observe client confidentiality.
To be eligible for this role you must be accredited to as leas OISC level one, Candidates without OISC Level 1 – 3 or IAAS Level 2 will not be considered for the role.
The right candidate will have strong ethical standards, a fantastic team spirit and must be passionate about the work. You should also have recent experience in a similar role and a proven track record of consistently achieving quality and financial targets
The skills that will qualify you for this role include:
- Full OISC level 1, 2 or 3 accreditations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in the immigration sector to OISC or IAAS standards.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A confident and determined approach.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Be organized and methodical in your approach.
IAS are an equal opportunities employer, this means that we value equality, inclusion and diversity. Applications are welcomes from all qualified candidates regardless of protected characteristics.
All applicants must possess right to work documents and be free from restrictions to work within the UK.
We are committed to providing a supportive work environment. As part of this commitment you can expect the following benefits as part of your role as an Immigration Adviser:
- Life insurance
- Generous Contributory Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours & supportive workplace culture
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sickness Income Protection
- Development opportunities and support offered to candidates willing to grow & progress
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.