Immigration Consultant Services
Do you need the help of an immigration consultant? If so, IAS can help. Each of our countrywide offices hosts a team of expert immigration lawyers, each of whom is dedicated to helping you.
Our immigration consultants are trained to support you with all your immigration needs. Our services include legal advice, application assistance, and legal representation. For our corporate clients, we also offer compliance training and Sponsor Licence services.
We can help you with all your immigration issues. Contact us now on 0333 363 8577 or make an enquiry online for advice from one of our immigration lawyers.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
We can offer expert, tailored advice on any application you may be thinking about making. One of our lawyers will work with you in an untimed advice session, which will include:
- assessing your eligibility for any form of entry clearance application you are considering;
- assessing your best option(s) depending on your particular circumstance;
- providing you with a detailed, written report of your options, eligibility and everything you will need for your application, should you choose to proceed;
- providing you with a detailed guide on your next steps.
More information on our advice packages
One of our lawyers can offer you step-by-step guidance throughout your application. This will involve:
- performing a document check to ensure that all your documents are correct and sufficient;
- preparing a Letter of Representation to accompany your application. This letter will detail your case and its merits as well as referencing any relevant UK immigration laws in support of your application;
- completing your application form to the highest standard, to ensure there are no mistakes/insufficiencies;
- helping you to prepare to meet your English Language requirements if applicable;
- preparing you for your ‘Life in the UK’ test if applicable;
- liaising with the Home Office after your application has been submitted until they have reached a decision.
More information on our application packages
We offer a range of business and corporate services to meet a range of needs. Our corporate immigration services include:
- assistance with Sponsor Licence applications;
- assistance with Certificate of Sponsorship applications;
- assistance if your Sponsor Licence has been suspended or revoked;
- urgent assistance if you have received a Civil Penalty from the Home Office;
- immigration compliance training; and
- an immigration audit service;
More information on our business and corporate services
If an application you have made to the Home Office has been refused, one of our lawyers can work with you to assess your right of appeal.
Our Appeal Package includes:
- taking detailed instructions from you about your circumstances;
- discussing the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules and how they apply to your case;
- advising you on the merits of appealing against the refusal;
- completing and logging all the required appeal forms to a professional standard;
- producing a detailed and comprehensive document bundle for the court outlining a chronological account of your appeal and why it should be accepted;
- expertly representing you at the full hearing before the tribunal, and managing contact with the Home Office once the appeal has been submitted; and
- legally representing you should your appeal be taken to a tribunal hearing.
More information on our appeal packages