Can your immigration lawyers help me acquire a Spouse Visa?
The UK Spouse Visa is aimed at non-EEA partners of British citizens or settled persons who wish to join their partners in the UK. Our immigration lawyers can help you attain your Spouse Visa. We can match you with a solicitor that is very well-versed with this area of immigration law and guide you through the entire application process.
In order for your Spouse Visa application to be a success, the following eligibility requirements must first be satisfied:
- You and your partner must be at least 18 years old
- You must have passed the Genuine Relationship Test (meaning you can prove you’ve been in a relationship for at least two years and living with your partner)
- You must be in a marriage or civil partnership with a British citizen or settled person
- You must have adequate accommodation to live in in the UK
- You must satisfy the Spouse Visa minimum income requirement of £18,600 per year and/or have proficient savings;
- You must pass an accredited English language test at minimum CEFR pass level B1.
There are lots of supporting documentation that is needed for your application, and it is vital that you meet the eligibility requirements sufficiently. It is highly recommended that you seek the advice and guidance of an accredited lawyer to maximise your chances of success in the process.
Contact our team today for more information on the Spouse Visa application process or any other visa application on 0330 433 1213.
Did you know that our West Kensington immigration lawyers provide a full range of services?
In addition to the services touched on above, our immigration lawyers in West Kensington, London, offer our full range of services, from assistance with a Sponsor Licence for businesses, to guidance with a Tier 2 Work Visa or extension, or any other visa application.
We are always happy to welcome people into our multiple offices around the UK but can offer all our high quality services remotely over the phone and/or Skype calls.
For more information and to start your enquiry, please call our team on 0330 433 1213.
Yes, assisting with Fiance Visas forms a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service. From preparing a Letter of Representation in support of your application, to conducting a thorough document check to ensure you have all of your supporting paperwork in place, our services are designed to succeed.
Fiance Visa applications from abroad cost £1,523. If you are applying from within the UK, you will be charged £1,033.