Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 2649 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Addington

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Addington provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Can an immigration lawyer in Addington help me work in the UK?

    If you are a talented international worker and you have received a job offer from a UK-based employer, you can apply for a Skilled Worker Visa. This permit will grant you leave to remain in the UK, provided that you meet specific requirements. For example, you must demonstrate your fluency in English, and that you have enough funds to sustain yourself financially while in the UK.

    If you wish to submit a Tier 2 Visa application, you can seek professional help from one of our lawyers in Addington. At IAS, we have already helped several international applicants work in the UK, and move to this country with their family.

    Call us today to find out more.

    Do IAS’ immigration lawyers in Addington offer support for Spouse Visa applications?

    If you and your spouse want to live in the UK, and if you are a British citizen or settled person, you can submit a Spouse Visa application.

    However, to be eligible, you must first meet several requirements. For example, you must meet specific financial requirements, to demonstrate that you can sustain your family financially without seeking public funds.

    Spouse Visa applications are usually complicated and time-consuming. For this reason, it is always recommended seeking the help of a professional lawyer. At IAS, we have already helped several couples move to the UK with their successful Partner Visa application. If you wish to know more about our services, you can get in touch with our team.

    For more information about any of our services, you can get in contact with us at our London, Manchester or Birmingham branches, as well as a number of others.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you are in the UK and you wish to live in this country with your beloved ones, you can apply for an Unmarried Partner Visa. To be eligible, you must provide evidence that you and your partner have been in a committed relationship for at least two years.

    At IAS, we offer dedicated service to those who with to apply for an Unmarried Partner permit or other Family Visas. With the help of our immigration solicitors in Addington, your chances of a successful application will be maximized, and soon you and your partner will be able to live happily together in the UK.

    If you are a foreign national and you wish to spend some time in the UK, you may first need to apply for a visa. Your eligibility for a UK Visitor Visa depends on your personal circumstances, as well as the reason why you wish to enter this country.

    Before you travel to the UK, it is advisable to seek the advice of a professional immigration lawyer in Addington. At IAS, our team of expert solicitor can help all international travelers and tourists understand how to apply for a visa.

    Call us to learn more about our services.