Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 2649 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Albany Park

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Albany Park provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    I hold an Unmarried Partner Visa. Can I bring my children to the UK?

    If you and your partner are in the UK on an Unmarried Partner Visa, you can apply to bring all your dependents under the age of 18 with you. However, you must first meet specific requirements. Besides, all your dependents over the age of 18 will need to submit a separate application.

    If you and your family require any assistance with your application, IAS immigration lawyers will be ready to help. One of our advisers will review your case and advice you on all your options to travel to the UK with your family. Call us today on 0330 433 1213 and book your first advice session with your dedicated immigration solicitors in Albany Park.

    Do I need an immigration solicitor in Albany Park to apply for ILR?

    Once you get Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK, you will be able to live, work and study in this country free from any immigration restriction. Most importantly, you may be soon eligible to apply for British Citizenship.

    Nevertheless, to obtain this status, you must meet several requirements. The Home Office will review your case to identify if you have spent a certain amount of time in the UK.

    To make sure that your application is successful, you can speak to one of our experienced immigration lawyers in Albany Park. One of our advisers will review your eligibility and help you through each step of your application.

    Get in touch with us today to schedule your advice session with an immigration specialist in Albany Park.

    Did you know we also have offices in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland? Wherever you are located, the IAS is here to provide expert immigration legal support and advice.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Your Skilled Worker will be granted for an initial period of 3 years. Before your visa expires you can apply for a Skilled Worker Visa Extension, provided that you still meet the eligibility requirements.

    You can submit your extension application from within the UK. The Home Office will review your case and you will receive a letter stating its decision.

    To make sure that your application is successful, we recommend seeking the advice of an expert immigration lawyer. At IAS, one of our advisers will help you complete your application forms, and prepare a bundle of documents to support your eligibility.

    Get in touch with our customer team today to speak with one of our advisers.