Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 2649 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Aldborough Hatch

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Aldborough Hatch provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Can an immigration lawyer in Aldborough Hatch help me extend my status from Tier 2 to ILR?

    If you have been granted a Skilled Worker Extension, you may be able to extend your status in the UK and get Indefinite Leave to Remain. If your application is successful, you will be able to remain in the UK free from any immigration restriction.

    Applying from a Skilled Worker Visa to ILR is complicated and may be time-consuming. You must make sure that you have all the documents you need to support your eligibility. To avoid any delays with your application, you can seek the help of one of our immigration lawyers. One of our solicitors will be happy to work with you to prepare your application, and we will work tirelessly until you get your desired results.

    Call us today to start your journey towards Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.

    Can IAS’ immigration lawyers in Aldborough Hatch help me apply for an Unmarried Partner Visa?

    To apply for an Unmarried Partner Visa, you must prepare a portfolio of supporting documents. This is essential to support your eligibility, and avoid any delays with your case.

    To complete the Unmarried Partner Visa application process, we recommend seeking the help of an immigration lawyer in Aldborough Hatch. At IAS, we can help you prepare your documents, and give you all the information you need to proceed with your case. We will also liaise with the Home Office to make sure that there are no delays in your case.

    Call us today or enquire online to find out more about our Application package.

    You can also find us at our offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you wish to employ international workers from outside the UK, your business needs a Sponsor License. This is one of the main requirements to hire Tier 2 or Tier 5 applicants.

    Before you submit your application, you must ensure that your business meets all the relevant requirements. As this can be a time-consuming and often complex process, we recommend hiring an experienced immigration lawyer in Aldborough Hatch.

    At IAS, one of our advisers will be happy to help you and your business with your application. Call us today to find out more.