Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 2649 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Aldwych

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Aldwych Hatch provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do I need an immigration lawyer in Aldwych to apply for British Citizenship?

    You can become a British citizen either by birth or by applying for naturalization if you are aged 18 or over. However, to get this status, you must first hold Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. Besides, you must meet specific requirements, to demonstrate your knowledge of the English language and British culture.

    The British Citizenship application is a complex process, which requires several documents. For this reason, it is always advisable to seek the guidance of an immigration expert.

    At IAS, our immigration solicitors in Aldwych are experienced in handling British naturalisation cases. Your dedicated adviser will follow your case and liaise with the Home Office to avoid any delays or issues with your request.

    Call us on 0330 433 1213  today to start your journey to become a citizen of the United Kingdom.

    I want to move to the UK with my fiancé. Can an immigration lawyer in Aldwych help me?

    If you and your fiancé wish to enter the UK and get married in this country, you first need to apply for a Fiancé Visa. This is a permit designed to enable all non-EEA nationals who are in a committed relationship with a UK-based partner to live in the United Kingdom.

    However, there are several requirements that you must meet. For example, you must demonstrate that your relationship is genuine and that you and your partner can sustain your family financially without seeking public funds.

    To receive assistance with your Fiancé Visa application, you can hire one of IAS’ immigration solicitors in Aldwych. We will review your case, and help you complete your application forms. Call us today to find out more.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you are a non-EA national and you want to join your family in the UK for an extended time, you need to apply for a Family Visa.

    Your application process, as well as the eligibility requirements that you must meet, will depend on your circumstances. As a general rule, you can apply for this permit if you intend to stay in the UK for no longer than 6 months.

    There are different permits within the Family Visa tier. One of our immigration lawyers in Aldwych can review your case and advice you on your best options to enter the UK. Get in touch with our customer care team to find out more about our immigration services in London.

    To hire foreign workers, your business needs a valid Sponsor Licence.

    This means that your company must meet specific requirements. If your application is successful, you will be able to hire international employees who hold a Tier 5 or Skilled Worker Visa. You must also choose some members of your staff to represent your company and liaise with the authorities.

    At IAS, our immigration lawyers in Aldwych are experienced in employment immigration law. In other words, we can help you with your Sponsor Licence application, and make sure that your case is successful.

    Call us today to schedule an appointment with your dedicated IAS’ immigration lawyer in Aldwych.