What are my Options After my Course has Finished?
One of the changes in the rebranding of the student route was the creation of a route to UK residency for students who have graduated from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Sometimes referred to as the Graduate Visa, this immigration permission enables graduates to work, look for work and live in the UK for up to two years. PhD students can remain in the UK under the Graduate Visa for up to three years.
This immigration permission will open from the Summer of 2021 and will be available to all international students who have graduated.
Appeal Services & Legal Representation
We understand that a failed visa application can be devastating for you, your family or your business. For this reason, we believe that your aspirations shouldn’t necessarily be wrecked by an application rejection letter. Therefore, we provide a dedicated Appeal Package designed to give you the best possible chance of success.
As a part of our services, we will:
- Investigate the reason for your refusal;
- Assess your options to submit an appeal;
- If you wish to challenge the Home Office’s verdict and file an administrative review, we will help you produce a successful bundle of documents to support the merits of your case;
If necessary, we will also be ready to represent you at the full hearing before the tribunal and liaise with the authorities until your case is finally solved.
How can IAS help with my family visit visa application?
Our team of highly-qualified lawyers in Annelsey Woodhouse can assist you with your application for a Family Visit Visa. One of our lawyers will work with you to assess your eligibility and complete your Family Visit Visa application to the highest standard.
The IAS lawyer in Annelsey Woodhouse or any other UK city will also perform a full document check and prepare a Letter of Representation to support your application. This letter will detail your case and its merits and reference any relevant UK immigration laws in support of your application. Contact us using our online enquiry form or by calling 0333 363 8577 to arrange your first meeting with an immigration lawyer today.
As with applications, you reserve the right to undertake an appeal yourself.
However, the difference between an application and an appeal is that with appeals, you will need to present a strong case to the court to convince them effectively on why your application be granted. In these cases, we strongly recommend the use of a professional firm with a vast knowledge of this, to ensure you have the greatest chance of successful appeal.
With our team of expert immigration lawyers in Annelsey Woodhouse, we will be able to help you with any type of Family Visa application.
- assess your eligibility for a Family Visa;
- assess whether your UK relative is eligible to act as your sponsor;
- help you make sure you have acceptable proof of your relationship to your relative for your application;
- perform a full document check to ensure that they are sufficient;
- confer with you in person, via phone or Skype at a suitable time for you;
- prepare a Letter of Representation to accompany your application. This is a document containing information about your case and its merits. It will also reference all relevant UK immigration laws that might support your application;
- liaise with the Home Office throughout the process;
- complete each part of your application in full and to a professional standard.
Contact us now on 0333 363 8577 or make an enquiry