Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Ardleigh Green

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Ardleigh Green provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

Can an immigration lawyer in Ardleigh Green help me apply for a UK Ancestry Visa?

If you are a Commonwealth citizen, or if you can demonstrate that at least one of your grandparents was a UK national, you may be able to apply for a UK Ancestry Visa.

The Home Office will need several documents to review your situation. For this reason, it is advisable to seek the help of a professional lawyer in Ardleigh Green, who can advise you on how to proceed with your case.

Call us today to find out more about our services.

How can I marry my non-British fiancé in Ardleigh Green?

If you are a UK national or settled person and you wish to marry your foreign fiancé in the UK, you can submit your application for a Fiancé Visa. Once the application is accepted, you will need to get married within six months.

To be eligible, you must both demonstrate that your relationship is genuine. Besides, you must meet several requirements, including being proficient in English and have enough financial funds to support your family while in the UK.

At IAS, our immigration solicitors in Ardleigh Green are experienced in Family and Partner visas application. Talk to our customer care team to book your first advice session with one of our experts.

Do I need the help of an immigration solicitor in Ardleigh Green to apply for a Tier 2 Visa?

The Tier 2 Visa is for international skilled workers who have received a job offer from a company in the UK. However, when applying, you must ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria.

This includes scoring at least 70 against various criteria, such as your salary, holding a valid job offer from a company which has a Sponsor Licence, and demonstrating your English fluency.

Eligibility requirements may vary if you have been offered a position that is in the Shortage Occupations List.

To learn more about this visa, its eligibility requirements, and how to apply for a Tier 2 permit, you can discuss your situations with one of our expert immigration lawyers in Ardleigh Green.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you wish to study in the UK, you first need to apply for a Study Visa. To be eligible, you must be aged 18 or over, and have been offered a place at a valid UK educational institution which holds a sponsorship licence.

To submit your application, call us and we will be happy to help.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.