Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm
Contact Us

Immigration Lawyers in Barugh-Green

Our immigration lawyers in Barugh-Green are well versed in all areas of UK immigration law. If you require immigration advice, contact our immigration lawyers in Barugh-Green for immediate help and assistance. Our team of experts can assist with Family Visas, Tier 4 Visas, Short Stay Visas, Spouse Visas and more.

Simply call us on 0330 433 1213 to arrange an appointment with one of our immigration lawyers in Barugh-Green today.

Read our 899 reviews

What are the benefits of choosing IAS’ Advice Package?

Our advice package is the ideal option if you are looking for expert immigration legal advice. With this service, you will have an untimed one-on-one session with one of our immigration lawyers in Barugh-Green.

Your immigration lawyer will consider your case and offer bespoke advice, and will advise you on the optimum route to take to achieve your desired result.

During your advice session, you will be able to discuss your case and get detailed information regarding how to proceed with your case. We will:

  • Review your situation and explore your opportunities to get your desired immigration results
  • Discuss the requirements that you need to meet to qualify for your visa
  • Advise on the most appropriate documentary evidence required to support your case
  • Outline the expected application processing timeframe

After your first consultation, you will have 7 days to ask any follow-up questions free of charge.

Regardless of what your personal immigration query might be, the IAS is here to help and support you. Call us on 0333 363 8577 or enquire online to learn more about our Immigration Advice Package.

I want to apply for a Child Student Visa. Can IAS assist?

You can apply for a Child Student Visa if you are between 4 and 17 years old and want to study at an independent school in the UK. Our expert lawyers will guide you through the process of getting a Child Study Visa. One of our expert immigration lawyers will work closely with you to help you find the right Child Study Visa for you. He/she will liaise with your prospective institution to ensure that you are eligible, arrange sponsorship, and perform a thorough document check. Your lawyer will also complete and submit your application form- ensuring that it is completed to the required standard- and prepare a Letter of Representation in support of your application.

Contact us now in Barugh-Green on 0333 363 8577 or use our online enquiry form to discuss your Child Student Visa application.

Do your lawyers in Barugh-Green offer Spouse Visa immigration advice?

Yes, our lawyers in Barugh-Green regularly assist people with their Spouse Visa applications.

If you are married to someone who is an overseas national and you are a settled person (i.e. with British citizenship or Indefinite Leave to Remain), you can apply to sponsor your wife/husband/civil partner to come and live with you in the UK. However, the application is arguably one of the most difficult and complex visa applications in the entire points-based system. For this reason, our immigration lawyers in Barugh-Green specialise in Spouse Visa application support. Your IAS lawyer will assess your eligibility and help you to gather evidence to support your claim.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Services we Provide

Frequently Asked Questions

Individual immigration law firms offer different ranges of services. Some immigration lawyers only offer a limited number of services, whereas others, like the IAS, offer support in all areas of immigration law.

That being said, most immigration lawyers will offer support with Indefinite Leave to Remain applications. Here at the IAS, we are vastly experienced in applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and understand what it takes to formulate a successful application.

The main requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain are as follows:

  • Must have been lawfully living in the UK for a certain period of time, typically five years
  • Must not have breached any immigration condition (or broken any law) during your time in the UK
  • Must have achieved a pass in the Life in the UK test
  • Must not have spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in a 12-month period
  • Must be able to prove that your English language ability is at the level of B1 as set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages in speaking, writing, listening, and reading

To find out how we can help you to secure permanent residency in the UK with Indefinite Leave to Remain, please call us now on 0333 305 9375.

Discretionary Leave to Remain refers to a type of leave that the Home Office may choose to apply to an individual’s asylum case. This type of leave is given only in exceptional circumstances.

If a claimant can demonstrate that there are extraordinarily compelling or “exceptional compassionate circumstances”, they may be advised that they can stay in the UK. This is one of the rarest forms of leave to remain.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.

Contact Us