Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Bellingham

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Bellingham provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

Do I need an immigration lawyer in Bellingham to apply for a Spouse Visa?

If you and your partner wish to live in the UK together, then you will need to submit a Spouse Visa application.

To be eligible, you must meet several requirements. First, you need to demonstrate that your relationship is genuine and that you will live together in the UK. Then you must show that you and your partner can sustain your family financially and that you have adequate accommodation for you and your children.

To find out more about the Spouse Visa requirements and how to submit your application, you can speak with one of our professional immigration solicitors in Bellingham.

Can an immigration solicitor in Bellingham help me apply for a Student Visa?

If you are an international pupil over the age of 18 and you have been offered a place at a UK educational institution, you may be eligible for a Student Visa. A similar route for foreign students is also available for those who are under the age of 18, under the Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa.

To qualify for a student permit, you must meet specific eligibility criteria. To have your case professionally assessed and discuss your circumstances with an immigration lawyer in Bellingham, you can get in touch with IAS’ team.

Call us on 0330 433 1213 for more information.

You may wish to get in touch with us at our LondonManchester or Birmingham offices instead, or at one of our other locations. Wherever you might be, the IAS is here for you.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you were born abroad, you can still apply for naturalisation to become a citizen of the United Kingdom. However, before you submit your British citizenship application, you must ensure that you meet all the required criteria, such as:

  • Demonstrating your knowledge of the British customs by sitting the Life in the UK Test
  • Providing proof of your English fluency
  • Being a good character, meaning that you mustn’t hold any severe criminal record or having lived in the UK in breach of immigration rules
  • Not having spent more than 450 days abroad during your qualifying period.

To find out more about the requirements to meet to become a UK citizenship, you can get in touch with our immigration lawyers in Bellingham,

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.