Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm
Contact Us

Immigration Lawyers in Billingley

The Immigration Advice Service is here to meet all of your immigration needs in Billingley. Our team of OISC certified experts are ready to offer our bespoke services to you; from assisting with your Skilled Worker Visa application to guiding you through the Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application process.

Call us on 0333 305 9375 for prompt assistance and help with your immigration queries in Billingley.

Read our 899 reviews

How can your Billingley immigration lawyers assist with my Business Visa?

There are certain documents that a business owner must submit when applying for a Business Visa. Some of these are:

  • Current passport or other types of valid identification
  • Bank statements
  • Business registration documents
  • evidence of self-support in the UK
  • and a host of others

Our immigration lawyers in Billingley are well experienced in all aspects of UK immigration law, including business and corporate immigration issues. They can help with a variety of business issues, including applications for business visas and assistance with employment law issues. If you are looking to start or invest in a business in the UK, then there may be several visa options available to you under the Tier 1 route, like Start-Up VisaInvestor VisaInnovator Visa. Our immigration lawyers can guide you through the rigorous application process for any of the mentioned visas, and can assess your eligibility for the application.

If you are a UK business looking to hire overseas workers, then our lawyers in Billingley will also be able to assist you with the Sponsor Licence application, ensuring that you have all that you need for a successful application and that you are well informed of the employment rules that you will need to follow as a sponsor company.

To learn more about your business immigration options, speak to our Billingley solicitors today on 0333 305 9375.

What are the UK Child Dependent Visa requirements?

The dependent child of a British Citizen or a person with settled status can apply for permission to enter and remain in the UK temporarily or permanently. To qualify, the Home Office must be satisfied that the child is:

  • under the age of 18;
  • not leading an independent life;
  • not married or in a civil partnership; and
  • has not formed an independent family unit.

There are several additional requirements, with more for adopted children.

If the parent of the dependent child applies to enter or remain in the UK as a partner or parent, they must meet a financial requirement. In all other cases, the parent will need to show they can accommodate the child without help from public funds. In some cases, depending on the status of the parent(s) settlement, the child may need to apply as a points-based system (PBS) dependent.

More information on Child Dependent Visas

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Services we Provide

Frequently Asked Questions

You may be able to appeal a decision to refuse Entry Clearance if you are visiting a close family member. An immigration officer will say which members of the family qualify for this appeal.

We recommend that you apply for Entry Clearance in your country of residence before travelling to the UK.

If you have your Asylum application refused and you are not recognised or granted protection as a refugee in the UK, you may have a right of appeal or judicial review to the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal.

At the end of any appeals process, you will be expected to voluntarily return to your country of origin otherwise you risk the order for enforced removal. This may involve your arrest and detention in a secure centre- known as an Immigration Removal Centre (IRC)- until you are required to leave. The asylum lawyers at IAS can provide emergency advice wherever you are being detained.

If your appeal rights have been exhausted but you have new evidence about your case or there has been a change of circumstance in your home country then you may be able to make further submissions to the UK Home Office seeking a fresh asylum claim.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.

Contact Us