Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


Immigration Lawyers in Brigham

Our immigration lawyers in Brigham are well versed in all areas of UK immigration law. If you need expert and professional guidance, the Immigration Advice Service is here to help.

Simply call us on 0330 433 1213 to arrange an appointment with one of our immigration lawyers today.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    What services do your immigration lawyers in Brigham offer?

    All of our immigration lawyers in Brigham are fully equipped to handle any immigration-related query you may have. With over 50 years of experience in the field, there is no case too complicated for us to handle.

    Our expert team of solicitors can help you with your Spouse Visa UK application, Skilled Work Visa application and even settlement application, such as Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and British Citizenship.

    We also offer tailored services to UK businesses and entrepreneurs which covers Sponsor Licence application support to Tier 1 Visa applications. There is no visa or immigration query that we cannot assist with.

    The IAS is unrivalled due to its unique, tailored approach to immigration. As soon as you ring our client care team, your case is in the best hands. Your query will be assessed and you will be assigned your personal immigration solicitor here in Brigham. This means you can pick and choose the type of advice or application support you receive, whether you would rather have a general advice session or comprehensive application assistance with a legal professional. If you wish to fulfil the application yourself, you can hire an IAS lawyer to scan over your documents for you and check you meet the eligibility criteria.

    By entrusting the IAS with your case, you can maximise your chances of success and minimise any potential risks of a visa refusal. If you wish to find out more about how we can custom design your immigration package with us in Brigham, speak to our friendly client care team today on 0330 433 1213.

    Is it a legal requirement to hire an immigration lawyer?

    It is not a legal requirement to hire an immigration lawyer to assist with your visa application.

    However, it is highly recommended for a multitude of reasons. This is because many people inevitably fail when attempting to fulfil visa applications by themselves. The UK’s immigration system is incredibly complex to navigate without a legal professional. A visa refusal does not come with a refund either, so a failed attempt could put you out of pocket too.

    You could seek an appeal if you believe your visa has been unfairly refused. But this is rare, and the appeals process is notoriously slow. In most cases, you will be advised simply to start again with your entire application.

    In addition, visa requirements vary from person to person, and from visa to visa. Meeting the requirements largely depends on your individual circumstances. For instance, most people will need to earn above £25,000 to qualify for a Skilled Worker Visa. However, if you are someone in a specific job role, or in a transnational company, or you can fill a job that is classed as ‘in shortage’ in the UK, you may be able to gain a Work Visa with a lower salary.

    It is clear to see that hiring an immigration professional minimises all these risks and, further still, eases the burden of the paperwork. Hiring an IAS immigration lawyer will provide a streamlined process of what can be a stressful time.

    Do your lawyers in Brigham offer Spouse Visa immigration advice?

    Yes, our lawyers in Brigham regularly assist people in their Spouse Visa applications.

    If you are married to someone who is an overseas national and you are a settled person (i.e. with British citizenship or Indefinite Leave to Remain), you can apply to sponsor your wife/husband/civil partner to come and live with you in the UK. However, the application is arguably one of the most difficult and complex visa applications in the entire points-based-system. For this reason, our immigration lawyers in Brigham specialise in Spouse Visa application support. Your IAS lawyer will identify your eligibility and help you to gather evidence to support your claim.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Individual immigration law firms offer different ranges of services. Some immigration lawyers only offer a limited number of services, whereas others, like the IAS, offer support in all areas of immigration law.

    That being said, most immigration lawyers will offer support with Indefinite Leave to Remain applications. Here at the IAS, we are vastly experienced in applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and understand what it takes to formulate a successful application.

    The main requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain are as follows:

    • Must have been lawfully living in the UK for a certain period of time, typically five years
    • Must not have breached any immigration condition (or broken any law) during your time in the UK
    • Must have achieved a pass in the Life in the UK test
    • Must not have spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in a 12-month period
    • Must be able to prove that your English language ability is at the level of B1 as set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages in speaking, writing, listening, and reading

    To find out how we can help you to secure permanent residency in the UK with Indefinite Leave to Remain, please call us now on 0333 305 9375

    In the event that you need to visit the UK, regardless of whether it is for a brief timeframe, you may have to apply for a visa.

    In any case, on the off chance that you are from outside this zone, you should apply for a visa to visit the UK. The Standard Visitor Visa is the ideal alternative for individuals who are hoping to visit the UK for a brief period.

    With this visa, you can stay in the UK for as long as 90 days as a traveller and to see loved ones.