Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration lawyers in Bromley Common

If you require immigration advice, our Bromley Common immigration lawyers are here to help you.

Get in contact today on 0330 433 1213 for immediate assistance and guidance. We’re here for you in person, over the phone and via Skype.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you need an immigration solicitor in Bromley Common?

    Why should I hire an immigration solicitor in Bromley Common? 

    At IAS, we offer a wide range of unique immigration advice services. They are all designed to provide an excellent and reliable legal guidance to our clients. We have many years experience and specialist knowledge in all areas of immigration law. We know every case is unique and can tailor our services to suit your individual needs.

    As a part of our services, our immigration solicitors in Bromley Common offer:

    • Advice Package, to get an extensive review of your case from a professional immigration solicitor;
    • Application Package, designed to offer practical assistance with your application. When you hire your dedicated immigration lawyer in Bromley Common and choose this package, your adviser will professionally complete and submit your forms on your behalf.
    • Appeal Package, to offer reliable advice to those who wish to challenge the UKVI decision about their applications.
    • Fast Track Package, that is a premium service for clients who are particularly anxious about their deadlines.

    Whether you are wanting to enquire about a Tier 2 Work Visa, a Student Visa or Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), IAS immigration lawyers are here to advise and guide you.

    Our immigration solicitors and our entire team at IAS strive to provide reliable, affordable immigration advice to everyone no matter your background or particular challenge. Get in touch with our team of immigration lawyers on 0330 433 1213.

    Can your immigration lawyers in Bromley Common help with my Sponsor Licence application?

    IAS does not only provide legal advice and support to individuals. We also have a strong track record in providing high quality services to UK businesses of various sizes.

    If you are hoping to hire skilled workers from outside of the UK, and outside of the EEA (European Economic Area) you must first apply for a Sponsor Licence. As part of the process you must prove this is necessary for your business to grow using migrant talent. This may be as a result of a skills shortage for a particular job role in the UK.

    Once you have passed your “genuine business test”, you can apply for your Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence. Our immigration lawyers in Bromley Common can take you through the application procedure of applying for and securing a Tier 2 or Tier 5 Sponsor Licence, depending on who you wish to hire, what field this is in and for how long the individual will be permitted to work in the UK.

    The process can be long and complex. As part of our service, you will be assigned an IAS immigration solicitor best suited to your business needs to guide you through the procedure, to ensure your best chances of success. We can meet over a conference call or via Skype, whichever suits you best to begin your enquiry.

    Could an IAS immigration lawyer help me apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

    Our immigration solicitors in Bromley Common and across all areas of London and the UK have experience in every area of immigration law, and in helping people apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). If you are a non-EEA resident and wish to settle in the UK for a long period of time without any restrictions, it is a logical next step to consider applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain. It is often the first step to applying for naturalisation and British Citizenship.

    There are many requirements and routes to applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. The most basic is that you have been living lawfully in the UK for a certain period of time, in most cases five years, and this can be through many different visa routes, such as Spouse Visa, Fiance Visa and Family Visa to name just a few.

    You will also need to prepare many documents for your application, including passport and travel documents, pass a Life in the UK test and an English test. At IAs, our immigration solicitors can advise you on how to proceed and also help you complete your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain to the best standard, including assembling your documents.

    Call us on 0330 433 1213 or make an enquiry online to begin your journey towards Indefinite Leave to Remain status.

    In addition to serving the needs of people in Bromley Common, we also have offices situated throughout the UK, including in LondonManchester, and Birmingham. Use our office finder to find your closest branch.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    You can come to our offices in London, or at any other of our locations across the UK. Alternatively, you can call us on 0330 433 1213, or we are happy to discuss your enquiry over Skype or by using our live chat function in the corner of the page. 

    Yes, our immigration solicitors are very experienced with helping people apply for Spouse Visas and extensions. At your initial appointment, you will be assigned a lawyer who will sit down with you and discuss how best to structure your application. If you then wish to proceed with our Application Package, your assigned lawyer will handle all aspects of your Spouse Visa application with the utmost care and attention, going above and beyond to deliver success. Contact us on 0330 433 1213. to start your enquiry.

    You may be interested in reading about.