Why should I choose one of your immigration lawyers in Castelnau
Here at IAS we know just how complicated and time-consuming the UK immigration process can be, so it’s highly recommended that you seek the help of a professional immigration lawyer.
Our immigration lawyers are all OISC accredited and reputation for being some of the best immigration lawyers in the UK, our experienced team in Castelnau uphold this reputation to the highest standard.
If you choose to hire one of our immigration lawyers in Castelnau they will be with you every step of the way. From checking documents and helping you to prepare and submit your application, to monitoring your application progress until you get a decision, our lawyers will be there for you.
Every immigration issue is different, so our professional lawyers in Castelnau will tailor their services to suit your needs. So no matter how complicated your issue, you can be sure that one of our lawyers will be there to help you.
To find out more about our immigration lawyers in Castelnau call us today on 0333 305 9375.
I want to work in the UK, can your lawyers in Castelnau help me with my Tier 2 Visa application?
If you want to work in the UK, then you will need a Tier 2 Work Visa. This visa allows UK employers to hire overseas workers to fill job roles that can’t be filled by someone who is already settled in the UK.
To be eligible for a Tier 2 Visa you must:
- Have a job offer from a UK-based company
- Hold a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) issued by a licensed sponsor
- Be earning the required salary for the job
- Prove you can speak and understand the English language
- over the age of 16 on the date of your application
- Pass the “genuine vacancy test”
- Prove you can financially support yourself and your family whilst you’re in the UK
Our immigration lawyers in Castelnau offer the perfect Application Package to guide you through the process of applying for a Tier 2 Visa. Just some of the services offered within this package include:
- Assessing your eligibility and advising on your options
- Preparing and submitting your application to the Home Office
- Checking and documents submitted as evidence with your application
- Monitoring your application and liaising with the Home Office until you get a decision
Did you know our immigration solicitors in Castelnau can help you reunite with a partner in the UK?
No one should be separated from a loved one, that’s why our immigration lawyers in Castelnau do their best to help people reunite with their partners in the UK.
If you have already lived with your partner in the UK for at least 3 years, and wish to make the UK your permanent home then our solicitors in Castelnau may be able to help you with an application for British Citizenship by Marriage.
As well as providing services to those based in Castelnau, we also have offices located across the UK, including in London, Manchester, or Birmingham. You can also use the office finder to find your nearest branch. For more information, get in touch with our friendly team today on 0333 305 9375.