What services do you lawyers in Castle Green offer?
Our lawyers in Castle Green have experiences in all areas of immigration law, so whether you’re looking to apply for a visa or settle in the UK our solicitors will be able to help you.
Just some of the services offered by our team in Castle Green include:
- Offering expert legal advice regarding your immigration options
- Expertly checking any documents and ensuring you have everything you need to submit your application
- Physically preparing and submitting visa or citizenship applications
- Monitoring your application and keeping in touch with the Home Office until your case is resolved
- Guiding you through the appeal process if your application is rejected
We can offer these services for a number of applications including Family Visas and British Citizenships.
To find out more about the services our immigration lawyers in Castle Green offer call us today on 0333 305 9375.
I want to study in the UK, can your lawyers in Castle Green help me to apply for a student visa?
If you wish to study in the UK then our immigration lawyers in Castle Green can help you with your application for a Tier 4 Student Visa.
A Tier 4 Student Visa is for anyone outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland who wants to study in the UK. This visa allows you to remain in the UK for the duration of your studies.
To be eligible for a Tier 4 Student Visa you must:
- Have been offered a place on a course by a registered UK university, school or educational facility
- Understand, speak, read and write English
- Be from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
- Be able to support yourself financially and pay for your course
There are also many other requirements to be granted a Tier 4 Visa, our immigration lawyers in Castle Green can help to make sure you can meet all the requirements and give your application the best chance of success.
Our lawyers can help you to fill in and submit your application form and will make sure that you have any documents you may need as well as monitoring the progress of your application.
To find out more about how we can help you with your Tier 2 Visa application, or to request one of our application packages enquire online or call us now on 0333 305 9375.
Did you know that our immigration lawyers in Castle Green can help you join your family in the UK?
If you’re a non-EEA national and you wish to join your family in the UK for longer than 6 months, then you will need to apply for a Family Visa.
Our immigration solicitors in Castle Green are dedicated to making sure you can join your family in the UK.
The Family Visa application process can be complex and stressful, especially when you are desperate to reunite with your loved ones.
Our Castle Green lawyers can take you through the application process step by step.
For more information, get in touch with our professional team today on 0333 305 9375.
Frequently Asked Questions
Applying for British Citizenship can be a time-consuming and difficult process, but our lawyers in Castle Green are here to make it as easy as possible.
Our lawyers can help you with your application whether you’re applying for citizenship by marriage, descent, birth or naturalisation.
One of our highly-trained lawyers can guide you through the process each step of the way. Just some of the services our Castle Green lawyers offer include:
- Assessing your options for British Citizenship
- Professionally checking your supporting documents
- Helping you to prepare and submit your application
- Monitoring the progress of your application
To find out more about how our solicitors in Castle Green can help call our friendly team now on 0333 305 9375
Here at IAS we know just how frustrating and complicated the UK immigration process can be, that’s why our lawyers our dedicated to making this process easier for those going through it.
Our immigration lawyers in Castle Green are highly-trained in all areas of immigration law. So no matter what your immigration issue is, you can be sure you’re in the right hands.
Our Castle Green solicitors tailor their service to suit your needs and are available for appointments in person, over the phone or via Skype call.
If you hire one of our lawyers in Castle Green they will be there with you every step of the way with their comprehensive range of services.
For immediate assistance of advice, contact us now on 0333 305 9375.