What Can IAS’ Immigration Lawyers in Catford Help With?
We provide guidance in all areas of immigration law, from Spouse Visa applications to complex asylum cases. Our immigration law specialists are vastly experienced and are passionate about helping clients to achieve the results they are looking for.
The main service we offer are:
- Advice package: If you are looking for expert, professional legal advice on your immigration issue, this is the package to choose
- Application package: The application package is our most popular product. With this service, one of our immigration caseworkers will work with you through the application process for a visa/immigration application
- Fast-track Application package: This is the option for you if your visa application is time sensitive
- Document & application checking service: With this service, one of our immigration lawyers will check over your immigration application, ensuring it meets Home Office standards
- Appeal package: If you want to challenge a Home Office decision on your immigration application, we can provide full support and assistance through the entire process, including full legal representation at a court of law
Can You Tell Me More About Your Application Package?
The application package is an industry-leading service which is designed with the purpose of formulating an immigration application of the very highest standard to submit to the Home Office.
We will pair you with an immigration caseworker who is experienced in the area of immigration law which your case relates to. They will work with you through the entire application process, applying their expertise to your case.
The portfolio of documentary evidence is one of the key parts of any immigration application, and our Catford immigration lawyers understand the Home Office’s standards and the common pitfalls to avoid.
Your immigration caseworker will take the time to understand your particular circumstances and will subsequently inform you of the documents you need to include in your portfolio. They will also ensure that your documents meet all necessary Home Office administrative standards.
Once your portfolio of documents is ready to submit, we will work with you to complete the application form, before submitting the portfolio to the Home Office. Your immigration lawyer will liaise with the Home Office throughout the processing stage and will keep you informed of its progress.
We truly believe that through choosing the application package, you will maximise your chances of receiving the positive outcome you are looking for.
To discuss the application package, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.
Are Immigration Solicitors in Catford Reputable?
If you are looking to hire an immigration solicitor in Catford, it is imperative that you only enlist the services of those who are suitably qualified.
One way of establishing whether you are dealing with a trustworthy company is to look for accreditation. Anyone who is offering professional, legal immigration advice must hold the OISC accreditation (or a higher accreditation). Simply put, if someone is offering immigration legal advice without an OISC accreditation, they are doing so illegally.
All our immigration lawyers in Catford are qualified to offer immigration legal services. We take pride in our professionalism and excellence and believe in the services we offer. If you decide to hire our services, you can rest assured that you are dealing with qualified and experienced professionals.
What are the Requirements for a Spouse Visa?
If you wish to join your partner in the UK, you could be eligible to move here on a Spouse Visa. The Spouse Visa is valid for two and a half years and can be extended for a further two and a half years. You can also work in the UK without any restrictions with a Spouse Visa.
The main requirements for a Spouse Visa are as follows:
- You are in an officially recognised marriage with your partner
- The relationship is genuine and subsisting
- Your partner is a British citizen or person with settled status
- You have physically met your partner
- You have at least an A1 level of English
- There is adequate accommodation in the UK for your partner and yourself
- You have a combined gross annual income of at least £18,600
The Home Office upholds strict conditions with Spouse Visa applications. For this reason, it is highly recommended to hire an immigration legal professional to help you with your application.
Please call us now on 0330 433 1213 for expert guidance and assistance with the Spouse Visa application.
Did you know that our immigration lawyers in Catford can help you to settle permanently in the UK?
Our team of immigration lawyers situated in our office in Catford, South-East London, assist with all types of settlement applications, including Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and British Citizenship.
Located near Lewisham, our Catford team of immigration lawyers are all OISC-trained and certified. This means they are well prepared to provide legal and expert British Citizenship advice and application support.
Speak to our client care team today to hear more about our Catford team of immigration lawyers. The Immigration Advice Service can help you no matter if you were born in the UK or are entitled to British Citizenship by marriage or by naturalisation.
If you wish to work in the UK as a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for either a Tier 2 visa or a Tier 5 visa. Tier 2 visas are for long-term employment positions, whereas the Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa is for temporary positions.
You must have been offered a job in a UK position in order to be eligible for a UK work visa. The UK employer needs to have a sponsorship licence and must assign you a certificate of sponsorship.
The visas within the Tier 2 category are:
- Tier 2 (General) Visa: This is the most common work visa
- Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer Visa: If a non-EEA national is being transferred to the UK branch of a multinational company, this is the visa to apply for
- Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa: For sporting professionals
- Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa: For those who have been offered a position within a UK faith-based organisation
For more information on UK work visas, why not give our Catford immigration lawyers a call? You can get in contact with us on 0330 433 1213.
We understand that visa applications are often time sensitive. In mind of this, we have our very own specialist Fast-track application package, which is designed for the purpose of completing visa applications as quickly as possible.
One of our London immigration lawyers will work tirelessly to complete your application as quickly as possible. We will aim to process and submit your application within one working day.
Please call us now on 0330 433 1213 for more information.
Our expert immigration law professionals are positioned throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland, and you can meet them at any one of our offices.
However, you can also hire our services remotely, with no compromise on our outstanding service. We can conduct meetings either over the phone or online over Skype. Our forward-thinking team are here to help and support you wherever you are located in the world.