Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Chadwell Heath

The IAS’ immigration lawyers in Chadwell Heath are here to assist you in all areas of immigration law. With an outstanding reputation and many years of experience in the field, we are proud of the exceptional service we offer to our many clients throughout London.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do Immigration Solicitors Help with Visa Application Rejections?

    We understand that a visa rejection can be devastating news. However, if you believe that your immigration application was unfairly rejected, you will usually have the option of an administrative review or appeal, and you can enlist the support of immigration solicitors.

    Your visa rejection letter will detail whether you can challenge the decision. Ordinarily, you will have the option of an administrative review and in certain cases, you will also have the option of a legal appeal.

    If you decide to challenge the Home Office’s decision, our Chadwell immigration lawyers can provide full support and assistance with our appeal package. We will guide you through every step of the process, whether you choose a standard administrative review or appeal. Our invaluable guidance and expertise could be crucial in challenging your visa rejection.

    With the appeal package, we will:

    • Investigate and review the reasons for UK visa refusal and your options to proceed with an appeal
    • Work with you to produce an extensive portfolio of supporting evidence for your case
    • Complete the administrative review/appeal form
    • Liaise with the Home Office until your case is resolved
    • Represent you at the full hearing before the tribunal

    Our immigration legal specialists will do their utmost to help you achieve the outcome you deserve.

    To find out more about our appeal package, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    Do IAS’ Immigration Lawyers in Chadwell Heath Help with Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications?

    After you have spent a certain amount of time in the UK, typically five years, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK. With this immigration permission, you will be permitted to live in the UK without any restrictions.

    The main requirements for ILR are as follows:

    • No criminal convictions or breach of immigration conditions
    • A pass in the Life in the UK test
    • Ability to prove at least a B1 level of English as set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (if applicable)
    • You must not have spent more than 180 days outside the UK in a 12-monthe period during your residency in the UK

    If you have been living I the UK under a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa or an Investor Visa, you could be eligible for ILR status after just three years of UK residency.

    With our specialist, industry-leading application package, we can provide expert assistance through the entire Indefinite Leave to Remain application process. We will pair you with an immigration caseworker who is experienced in ILR applications to ensure your application is completed to the very highest standard.

    Your immigration caseworker will work with you to complete the ILR application form, making sure it adheres to administrative standards. They will also prepare your portfolio of documentary evidence, ensuring that it contains all the relevant documents and in their proper form. Once your portfolio is ready, it will be submitted to the Home Office.

    Throughout the application process, we will liaise with Home Office officials and inform you of the application’s progress.

    To find out more about how we can help you become a permanent resident in the UK, get in touch with us now on 0330 433 1213.

    Do I Need a Student Visa to Study in the UK?

    If you wish to study in the UK as a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a Student Visa. It is important to note that the course must be of a certain standard for you to be eligible for a Tier 4 Student Visa.

    The general UK Student Visa requirements are as follows:

    • Must be aged 16 or over
    • Must have received an unconditional offer of a place on a course offered by a UK educational institution which is a licenced Tier 4 sponsor
    • Must score at least 40 points when assessed in relation to points-based criteria
    • If from a non-English-speaking country, must be able to demonstrate at least a B1 level of English if the course falls below the level of a degree, or a B2 level of English if course is at degree level or higher
    • Need to be able to demonstrate that you can support yourself financially whilst you are in the UK

    As a UK Student Visa holder, you can work for up to 20 hours per week if you are studying an undergraduate degree.

    Immigration Lawyers in Chadwell Heath offer Spouse Visa application guidance 

    Did you know that our immigration lawyers in Chadwell Heath provide expert and legal guidance with Spouse Visa applications? 

    Located in North East London near Barking and Dagenham, our Chadwell Heath office hires only the best immigration lawyers. Every single one of our lawyers is OISC-trained, meaning not only can we offer expert immigration advice but we can even help you to meet the Spouse Visa requirements.

    Get in touch today to hear more about our bespoke Application and Advice Packages and how our immigration lawyers in Chadwell Heath can help you. 

    You can also find us at our offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you might be located, the IAS is here for you.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    The Immigration Advice Service’s immigration lawyers are positioned throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. You can meet us at any of our offices to discuss your immigration case.

    However, if you are abroad are aren’t able to travel to one of our offices, this is no barrier to hiring our services. You can speak with our immigration legal specialists on the phone or online over Skype, with no compromise on our exceptional service.

    Yes, we can help with all forms of family visa applications including Spouse Visas, Fiance Visas and dependent family visas.

    We understand that reuniting with your family is extremely important and our Chadwell Heath immigration lawyers want to help you to make it a reality. Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out how the IAS can help you to reunite with your loved ones.

    If you are a non-EEA national and want to visit the truly magnificent city of London as a tourist, you will need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa.

    The Standard Visitor Visa enables you to travel throughout the United Kingdom for up to six months as a tourist. With such rich history, culture and contrasts, the UK is a wonderful country to explore.

    Call the Immigration Advice Service now on 0330 433 1213 for expert guidance on the UK Visitor Visa application process.