Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 2649 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Charlton

If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Charlton, the Immigration Advice Service is here to help. With a wealth of experience in the complex field of immigration law, the IAS is one of the leading immigration law firms in the whole of the United Kingdom.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Can Your Immigration Lawyers in Charlton Help Me With my Skilled Worker Visa Application?

    If you want to work in the UK for more than 12 months, you will need to apply for a Skilled Worker Visa. In order to be eligible, you must have been offered a work position in the UK and your prospective employer must hold a sponsorship licence. You will also need to be assigned a certificate of sponsorship.

    There are different visas within the Tier 2 category, and they are as follows:

    Our Charlton immigration lawyers can offer full support and assistance with Tier 2 work visa applications. Our application package is the ideal option if you are looking for expert assistance with a Tier 2 work visa application.

    We will pair you with an immigration caseworker who is well versed in work visa applications. They will work with you to ascertain the documents you will need to form your portfolio of evidence, as well as the proper form for them to be submitted in. Your immigration caseworker will also complete the Tier 2 work visa application form in accordance with all Home Office administrative standards.

    Our experienced professionals understand what it takes to formulate a successful UK visa application. In short, if you choose to hire our services, we will maximise your chances of securing your UK work visa, enabling you to enjoy a new and exciting life in the UK.

    For full information on our industry-leading application package, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0330 433 1213.

    Do Immigration Solicitors Offer Advice for Businesses?

    If you are looking for immigration advice as a business, immigration solicitors should be able to help you.

    As a London business, perhaps you are looking for advice on how to hire a non-EEA national, or what your duties and responsibilities might be as an employer of a foreign national. Whatever your immigration query might be, the IAS is here to help.

    The most efficient and convenient way of receiving expert, professional immigration legal advice for businesses is to opt for our advice package. With this service, you will have an untimed meeting with one of our business immigration specialists who can provide you with all the information you need to know.

    They will assess your situation and advise you on the steps you need to take to achieve your desired outcome. After this session, you can ask any follow-up questions free of charge for up to seven days.

    We can advise you on the process of applying for a sponsorship licence, how to assign certificates of sponsorships and what your duties are as the employer of a non-EEA national.

    If you wish to receive immigration advice as a businessperson, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    What are the Requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

    Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) is a form of UK permanent residence. As an ILR holder, you can live in the UK without any restrictions, which makes it a particularly sought-after immigration status.

    You can apply for ILR after you have spent a certain period of time lawfully living in the UK. Typically, you can apply for ILR after five years of lawful residence in the UK. However, in certain circumstances you could be eligible sooner.

    The main requirements for ILR are as follows:

    • Spent a certain period of time lawfully living in the UK (typically five years)
    • No breach of immigration laws during your time in the UK
    • A pass in the Life in the UK test
    • Ability to prove that you possess at least a B1 level of English if you are from a non-English-speaking country
    • Not spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in a 12-month period during your UK residency

    There are two ILR application forms:

    • Form Set (M) needs to be completed when someone applies for ILR as a partner of someone, or a parent of a child who is already settled in the UK
    • Form Set (0) is for all other ILR applications

    You may wish to get in touch with our teams in LondonBirminghamManchester or at one of our other locations instead. Wherever you might be located, the IAS is here for you.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you are a non-EEA national and you want to visit London (or any part of the UK) as a tourist, you will need to apply for the Standard Visitor Visa. This visa enables you to travel throughout the United Kingdom for up to six months.

    The main requirements for a visitor visa are as follows:

    • Must demonstrate you intend to leave the UK by the date you visa would expire
    • You have sufficient funds to support yourself and any dependents whilst you are in the UK
    • You have an onward/return journey ticket, or you can prove that you have the financial means of buying an onward/return ticket

    If you need any help with the UK visitor visa application, the IAS is here to help. Call us now on 0330 433 1213 for more information.

    All immigration law firms offer different services. However, the vast majority of immigration solicitors will offer assistance with family visas.

    Here at the IAS, we can provide support and application assistance with all family visas including Spouse Visas, Fiance Visas, Unmarried Partner Visas, Dependent Visas and Ancestry Visas.

    If you wish to have a discussion with an immigration legal expert about all the family visas and the requirements for each of them, please do not hesitate to call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    Yes, if you need any immigration advice or assistance, you can speak to the Immigration Advice Service remotely.

    We offer consultations over the phone or over Skype, with no compromise on our outstanding service.

    Wherever you are located in the world, the IAS’ expert immigration lawyers are here for you.