Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Chessington

If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Chessington, the Immigration Advice Service are here to offer expert advice and assistance. Our OISC-accredited professionals are here to provide help with any immigration query, regardless of its complexity.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about all the services we offer.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Are Immigration Solicitors in Chessington Trustworthy?

    There are countless immigration law firms operating in the London areas. If you wish to hire an immigration solicitor, it is vital that you only place your trust in suitably qualified professionals.

    By law, anyone offering professional immigration legal advice must hold the OISC accreditation (or higher). This is why it is very important that you ask any immigration legal professional about their qualifications. Anybody who is offering professional immigration legal advice without the OISC accreditation is doing so illegally.

    You can rest assured that here at the Immigration Advice Service, all of our immigration lawyers are suitably qualified. We take great pride in our professionalism and exceptional service.

    Do Your Immigration Lawyers in Chessington Offer Support with Innovator Visa Applications?

    If you are an experienced businessperson and wish to invest at least £50,000 into a business in the UK, you could be eligible for the Innovator Visa.

    The Immigration Advice Service offer full support and assistance with all UK immigration applications, including Innovator Visa applications.

    Our application package is the ideal option if you would like an experienced immigration legal professional to work with you to complete your application. They will take time to understand your case and will ensure that your portfolio of evidence includes all relevant documents. They will also complete the visa application form, ensuring it meets all necessary administrative standards.

    Your immigration caseworker will liaise with the Home Office throughout the processing stage and will keep you informed of all the updates and the expected turnaround.

    Our Chessington immigration lawyers understand what it takes to formulate a successful UK visa application. We are confident in saying that should you wish to hire our services, you will maximise your chances of achieving the outcome you are looking for.

    Please call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about our industry-leading application package.

    What Services Do Your Immigration Lawyers in Chessington Offer?

    The Immigration Advice Service offers support and assistance in all areas of immigration law, including UK visa applications, UK business immigration law and appeal. We also offer full support to asylum seekers and those who have been detained in an immigration centre.

    The IAS’s main packages are as follows:

    • Advice package. For comprehensive, professional immigration legal advice
    • Application package. For full assistance with any UK immigration application
    • Fast track application package. The premium version of our application package, designed for those who need their visa application completed as quickly as possible
    • Appeal package. For those who wish to contend a Home Office decision, whether through an administrative review or full legal appeal
    • Document & application check: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your visa application, ensuring it meets all necessary standards
    • Emergency support for asylum seekers and for those who are facing deportation

    For more information on all the services the Immigration Advice Service offers, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    I need help from an immigration lawyer in Greater London on my Spouse Visa application — can the IAS support me?

    If you want to make an application for a Marriage Visa and you are looking for a London immigration solicitor near Chessington who can help you do this, we can help you.

    Our team of Greater London immigration lawyers offers comprehensive advice and application services for people looking for support meeting the Spouse Visa requirements.

    As well as providing services to those based in Chessington, we also have offices located across the UK, including in LondonManchester, and Birmingham. You can also use the office finder to find your nearest branch.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Typically, you will be able to apply for permanent residence after you have spent five years lawfully living in the UK. However, this does differ depending on your particular circumstances and the immigration permission you have been living under in the UK. For instance, if you have been living in the UK under the aforementioned Innovator Visa, you will be eligible for permanent residence after three years of residence in the UK.

    The main form of UK permanent residence is Indefinite Leave to Remain. With Indefinite Leave to Remain status, you can stay in the UK without any conditions. You will also be eligible for British citizenship after you have spent one year in the UK under Indefinite Leave to Remain.

    The main requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain are as follows:

    • Lawfully lived in the UK for a certain period of time, typically five years
    • No breach of any laws (including immigration conditions) during your time in the UK
    • Haven’t spent more than 180 days outside the UK in a 12-month period during your UK residency
    • Able to prove that you speak English to a level of at least B1 if you are from a non-English-speaking country
    • Achieved a pass in the Life in the UK test

    If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa if you wish to visit the UK as a tourist or to visit family and friends. You can remain in the UK for up to six months, and can travel anywhere in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

    Generally speaking, this visa cannot be extended. If you wish to remain in the UK after your visa has expired, you will need to apply for another form of immigration permission.

    OISC is the official regulating body of the professional immigration legal advice industry. Anyone offering professional immigration legal advice must hold the OISC accreditation (or a higher qualification). Here at the IAS, all our immigration lawyers are OISC-accredited.

    We offer OISC training for those who would like to train to become a qualified immigration legal professional.

    Please call us now on 0330 433 1213 for more information.