Do London Chinatown Immigration Solicitors Assist with Spouse Visa Applications?
If you are a non-EEA national, you might be able to reunite with your partner in the UK on the basis of your relationship. If your spouse/civil partner is a UK citizen or has settled status in the country, you could be eligible.
The Spouse Visa is a highly sought-after UK visa, offering particularly attractive benefits. However, the requirements which applicants need to fulfil are notoriously stringent.
The requirements for a Spouse Visa are as follows:
- Must be at least 18-years-old
- Must be married/in a civil partnership with a UK citizen or person of settled status which is recognised by law. For instance, a marriage certificate can prove this
- Proof that you have cohabited together for at least two years
- You must be able to prove that your relationship is genuine
- Must be able to demonstrate your intention to live together in the UK in adequate accommodation
- Must be able to prove that you speak English to at least a level of A1
- You must earn a combined income with your partner of at least £18,600. If you have any dependents, this increases by £3,800 for your first child and £2,400 for each child after your first child
Most immigration solicitors will offer help with Spouse Visa applications. Here at the Immigration Advice Service, we can support you through the entire Spouse Visa application process. We are confident in saying that if you decide to hire one of our Chinatown immigration lawyers, you will maximise your chances of securing your Spouse Visa.
Should you decide to enlist our services, our specialist application package is the ideal option. With this service, one of our immigration experts will work with you through the entire Spouse Visa application process.
Your caseworker will take the time to understand your case and will advise you on the documents you will need to provide in your portfolio of evidence. This is absolutely crucial in Spouse Visa applications as the evidence you need to provide is extensive.
Your Chinatown immigration lawyer will also complete your Spouse Visa application form, ensuring that it adheres to all necessary Home Office administrative standards.
What Services Do Your Immigration Lawyers in London Chinatown Offer?
Here at the Immigration Advice Service we offer assistance in all areas of immigration law including Family Visas, settlement applications, work visas and visitor visas. We also offer full legal support for asylum seekers and to those who are facing deportation.
We have a number of specialist, industry-leading packages:
- Advice package: This is for those who are seeking expert professional immigration legal advice on any issue
- Application package: As explained above, the application package is a comprehensive package which is designed to support you through any immigration application
- Fast-track application package: The premium service of the aforementioned package. One of our immigration lawyers will work tirelessly to complete your immigration application as quickly as possible
- Appeal package: If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, whether through an administrative review or official legal appeal, the IAS can offer full support
- Document & application check: One of our immigration specialists will take a professional look at your immigration application
- Emergency support: If you need emergency legal support, the IAS is here for you
- Immigration advice for UK businesses: We can offer assistance if you need any immigration advice as a UK business
For more information on all our services and packages, please do not hesitate to call us now on 0333 305 9375.
How Long Does it Take to Process a UK Visa Application?
There is no specific timeframe for how long it takes to process a UK immigration application as each individual case is entirely different. In some cases, applications can be processed quickly whereas others might be delayed if, for instance, documentation is missing or Home Office officials decide they need some further information from the applicant.
That being said, the Home Office states that all immigration applications will be completed within eight weeks of the date they are received.
If you need a quick turnaround on your application, you have the option of choosing the priority or super priority service.
With the priority service, your immigration application will be processed within five working days at an additional cost of £500. The super priority service costs an additional £800 and your application will be processed within one working day.
Can I Hire Your Services Remotely?
If you cannot meet us at one of our offices, we can still offer our services remotely. You can speak with one of our immigration specialists either on the phone or online over Skype.
Wherever you are located in the world, the Immigration Advice Service is here for you.