Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 2649 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Chinbrook

If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Chinbrook, the Immigration Advice Service is here to help. We are a team of highly experienced immigration legal experts, we are here to provide expert assistance in all areas of immigration law.

Speak to our client care team on 0330 433 1213 to find out more. 


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    I Want to Visit the UK. Do I Need to Hire an Immigration Solicitor in Chinbrook?

    If you would like to visit the UK, you might need to apply for a short-stay visa. Those from within the EEA (and Switzerland) do not need to apply for a visa if they wish to visit the UK.

    However, if you are from a non-EEA country, you will need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa. This visa enables you to live in the UK for up to six months and travel throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

    It is not required by law to hire an immigration solicitor if you are applying for a UK visa. However, it is something which we highly recommend. Through hiring a professional, you will give yourself the best possible chance of securing your UK visa.

    Here at the Immigration Advice Service, we offer an industry-leading application package, which is designed to guide you through the entire application process for a UK visa.

    One of our immigration caseworkers will support you through the application, ensuring that it is completed to the very highest standard. They will take the time to understand your case and advise you on the documents you will need to include in your portfolio of evidence. They will also complete your visa application form, ensuring it adheres to all necessary administrative standards.

    Once the application has been submitted, they will keep you updated on the progress of the application through the processing stage.

    If you choose to hire one of our Chinbrook immigration lawyers, you will maximise your chances of securing your UK visitor visa.

    For more information on our application package and how we can help you, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    Do Immigration Lawyers in Childs Hill Help with Spouse Visa Applications?

    If you are the partner/civil partner of a UK citizen or person with settled status, you might be eligible for the Spouse Visa.

    The Spouse Visa enables you to live in the UK for up to two and a half years, and it can be extended for a further two and a half years. You will be able to look for employment as a Spouse Visa holder, without any restrictions.

    After five years of residence under a Spouse Visa, you will be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain status.

    To be eligible for the Spouse Visa, you need to meet strict requirements. The evidence which you will need to provide to prove your eligibility is extensive.

    The general requirements for a Spouse Visa are as follows:

    • Must be at least 18-years-old
    • Must pass the ‘genuine relationship’ requirement
    • Must be married to/in a civil partnership with your UK partner, which can be proved by a marriage certificate or similar which is recognised by UK law
    • Proof that you have adequate accommodation to live in in the UK
    • Able to prove that you speak English to at least an A1 level if from a non-English speaking country
    • Must have a combined income with your partner of at least £18,600 annually. If you have any dependents, this increases by £3,800 for your first child and £2,400 for each child after your first child
    • Proof that you have cohabited together for at least two years

    If you want to apply for a Spouse Visa, we highly recommend that you hire an immigration legal professional. UK immigration law is notoriously complex and the Spouse Visa is particularly notorious for having very strict rules around eligibility.

    Our application package is the perfect option if what you need if you want to apply for a Spouse Visa.

    Call us now on 0330 433 1213 for more information about how we can help you secure your Spouse Visa.

    Can an IAS immigration lawyer in South-East London help me with my Family Visa application?

    If you are looking for advice or application support on your UK Family Visa application and you are based in Chinbrook, we can support you.

    Our immigration lawyers in London are based around the UK capital and its outskirts, including in South-East London, Lewisham, and Chinbrook. We can help you if you want to be united with an overseas family member in the UK.

    In addition to serving the needs of people in Chinbrook, we also have offices situated throughout the UK, including in LondonManchester, and Birmingham. Use our office finder to find your closest branch.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you cannot meet us at one of our offices, the Immigration Advice Service can still help you. We offer phone consultations, or you could book a Skype consultation with one of our immigration lawyers.

    Wherever you are located in the world, the IAS is here for you.

    There is no specific turnaround for UK visa applications. Some immigration applications such as those for short-stay visas take a relatively short time to process in most circumstances, whereas those for longer-term visas such as work visas, typically take longer.

    The Home Office does state that all immigration applications will be processed within eight weeks of the date they are received.

    If you need a quick turnaround on your application, you could choose one of the priority services. With priority service costs an additional £500 and with this service, your application will be processed within five working days. The super priority service will process your application within one working day at an additional cost of £800.

    If you are a non-EEA national you will need to apply for the Standard Visitor Visa to visit London as a tourist or to visit family and friends.

    This visa enables you to travel throughout the United Kingdom for up to six months.

    Call us now on 0330 433 1213 for expert assistance with the UK Visitor Visa.