Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Church End

If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Church End, look no further. The Immigration Advice Service is a leading immigration law firm with highly experienced immigration legal experts.

Speak to our client care team on 0330 433 1213 to find out more. 


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    What Services do Your Church End Immigration Lawyers Offer?

    Here at the Immigration Advice Service we offer expert guidance and assistance in all areas of immigration law. We provide expert immigration legal advice, full assistance with all UK immigration applications including family visas, short-stay visas and work visas, as well as support with appeals and administrative reviews against Home Office decisions. We also provide emergency advice and assistance to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.

    We have a number of specialist, industry-leading packages:

    • Advice Package. If you are looking for expert immigration legal advice, the advice package is for you
    • Application Package. One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to complete your UK immigration application to the very highest standard
    • Document & Application Checking service. We will take a professional look at your immigration application, assessing whether it meets all necessary requirements
    • Appeal Package. If you want to challenge a Home Office decision either through an administrative review or full legal appeal, we can support you through the entire process
    • Emergency support. We offer emergency advice to those who are in danger of being deported
    • Immigration advice for businesses. If you want to hire an overseas national, we can provide advice and assistance with the process which you will need to go through

    For more information about our packages and any of the other services we offer, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    I Want to Visit London. Do I Need to Hire an Immigration Solicitor?

    If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa if you want to visit London (or anywhere in the UK). The Visitor Visa typically lasts for six months and during that time you can travel anywhere in the UK as a tourist or to visit family and friends.

    It is not a legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor when you apply for a visa, but it is something we highly recommend. It is only through hiring an immigration legal expert that you can be sure that your visa application has the best chance of being successful. Indeed, unfortunately visa rejections are commonplace.

    Our Church End immigration lawyers are all OISC-accredited and can you help you to acquire your Standard Visitor Visa. With our application package, one of our highly experienced caseworkers will take the time to understand your case and advise you on everything you will need to provide in your portfolio of evidence. They will also complete your visa application form, ensuring it meets all necessary administrative standards.

    We firmly believe that through hiring our services you will maximise your chances of securing your Visitor Visa.

    To find out more about how we can help you secure your visa and travel to London, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    When Can I Apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

    If you have spent a certain period of time legally living in the UK, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain status. This is a form of permanent residence, which means that you can remain in the UK without any restrictions.

    In most cases, you must have spent at least five years in the UK to be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain. However, in some cases you will be eligible after less time. For example, if you have been living under an Innovator Visa or Investor Visa, you will be eligible after just three years.

    The main requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain status are as follows:

    • Must have lawfully lived in the UK for a certain period of time, typically five years
    • No breach of immigration conditions whilst you have been in the UK
    • Haven’t spent longer than 180 days outside the UK in a 12-month period during the qualifying period
    • Achieved a pass in the Life in the UK test
    • Ability to prove that you meet a B1 level of English if from a non-English-speaking country

    You will be able to apply for British citizenship after you have lived for one year under ILR status. As a British citizen, you will be able to apply for a British passport and enjoy the full benefits of citizenship.

    Did you know that our Church End immigration lawyers also offer British citizenship support?

    If you wish to complete the final step of the UK immigration process and become fully naturalised as a British citizen, our Church End immigration lawyers are here for you.

    Regardless of your situation, we have the knowledge, experience and work-ethic that is needed to find a positive solution. Get in contact today on 0330 433 1213 to begin your journey.

    You may wish to get in touch with us at our LondonManchester or Birmingham offices instead, or at one of our other locations. The IAS is always here for you, wherever you might be located.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    This depends on the visa you are currently living under. For example, if you are in the UK on a short-stay visa you usually won’t be able to extend the visa.

    However, visas such as Spouse Visas, Fiance Visas and Skilled Worker Visas can all be extended. Usually, they can be extended for a period of time which is equal to the amount of time the original visa was valid for.

    Any time spent in the UK under the aforementioned visas are suitable for reckonable residence. This means that they will count towards minimum residency requirements if you wish to apply for ILR or British citizenship in the future

    Yes, you will need to hold a sponsor licence if you want to hire an overseas national. This is an absolute legal requirement. You will also need to undertake certain duties as the employer of a foreign national.

    The Immigration Advice Service has a specialist immigration application package for businesses which is the ideal option if you are looking for the assistance of an expert immigration law firm. We will inform you of all you need to know and your duties as an employer and we will complete all relevant applications, ensuring that all conditions and requirements have been met.

    In short, we will simplify the highly complicated process of hiring a foreign national.

    For more information on our specialist packages for UK businesses, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    Yes, if you cannot meet us in one of our offices, we can offer you our services remotely with no compromise on our exceptional service.

    We offer our services either on the phone or online over Skype as well as in-person.

    Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.