Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Clerkenwell

Our Clerkenwell immigration lawyers are here to provide expert guidance and assistance in all areas of immigration law. If you have any immigration query, the Immigration Advice Service is here to help.

Speak to our client care team on 0330 433 1213 to find out more. 


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    What Services do Immigration Solicitors in Clerkenwell Offer?

    There are numerous immigration law firms operating in the London area. Some immigration solicitors offer assistance in certain areas of immigration law, such as within family immigration law, whereas others operate in all areas of immigration law.

    Here at the Immigration Advice Service, we offer assistance in all areas of immigration law. This includes Spouse Visas, Fiance Visas, work visas, short stay visas and applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship.

    Our specialist packages include:

    • Advice package. Our advice package is for those who are seeking expert, professional immigration legal advice
    • Application package. With the application package, one of our expert immigration lawyers will work with you to formulate your immigration application to the very highest standard
    • Fast track application package. This is for those who need their immigration application completing as quickly as possible
    • Document and application check. One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your immigration application, ensuring it meets all necessary administrative standards
    • Appeal package. If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, this is the option for you. We will support you through both administrative reviews and full legal appeals, including representation in front of the upper tribunal
    • Emergency support. If you require emergency legal assistance, we can help you
    • Immigration advice for UK businesses. We can support you through the entire process of hiring an overseas national

    I Want to Work in the UK. Can your Clerkenwell Immigration Lawyers Help Me?

    If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a work visa to work in the UK. You must have been offered a position in a UK company to be eligible for a UK work visa.

    There are two types of work visas: Tier 2 and Tier 5. Tier 2 visas are for those who are entering into long-term positions in the UK, where are the Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa is for those who want to work for a short period of time in the UK.

    Within the Tier 2 visa category are the following visas:

    If you want to apply for a UK work visa, the Immigration Advice Service is here to help. Our application package is the ideal option if you are looking for an immigration legal expert to work with you to complete your application.

    One of our immigration caseworkers who is experienced in UK work visa applications will take the time to understand your case. They will inform you of the documents and evidence which you will need to provide to form your crucial portfolio of evidence.

    They will also complete your work visa application form, ensuring it meets all necessary administrative standards.

    Once your application has been submitted, they will liaise with the Home Office throughout the processing stage and will inform you of the application’s progress.

    With our Clerkenwell immigration lawyers working on your application, you will maximise your chances of securing your UK work visa.

    To find out more about our application package, please call us today on 0330 433 1213.

    Did you know that our immigration lawyers in Clerkenwell also offer Spouse Visa extension services?

    If you’re a Spouse Visa holder that wishes to apply for a Spouse Visa extension, our Clerkenwell immigration lawyers are here to help you.

    Many of the extension requirements- such as meeting the salary threshold of £18,600 per year and being in a ‘genuine and subsisting’ relationship, are the same as those for an initial application. We will ensure that you meet all of the requirements and are well-placed for an approved application.

    We also have offices in LondonBirmingham and Manchester, and a number of other locations. We are here for you wherever you might be located.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    The process of hiring a foreign national can be a long and convoluted one. Our immigration legal experts can advise you on everything you need to know and help you to complete all relevant paperwork and applications.

    The first step in the process is applying for a sponsor licence – any UK employer who wishes to hire an overseas national must hold a sponsorship licence.

    If your application for you sponsor licence is accepted, you can then begin to hire overseas nationals. You need to appoint someone within the business to operate your sponsor licence management system.

    You must assign a certificate of sponsorship to each prospective employee. They will need their certificate number to apply for their work visa.

    As the employer of a foreign national, you will need to undertake certain duties including:

    • Ensuring that your international employees have the necessary skills and qualifications to do the job
    • Keeping copies of your workers’ professional accreditations
    • Informing the UKVI if your sponsored workers are not abiding by the conditions of their visa

    If you would like more information on the process of hiring an overseas national, call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    In most cases, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) after you have spent five years lawfully living in the UK. This applies if you have been living in the UK under a Spouse Visa or Unmarried Partner Visa or a Tier 2 UK work visa.

    However, in some cases, you could be eligible for ILR sooner. For instance, if you have been living in the UK under a Tier 1 Innovator Visa or Investor Visa, you could be eligible after three years of UK residency, or even two.

    Yes, if you cannot meet us in one of our offices, we can speak with you either over the phone or online over Skype, with no compromise on our outstanding service.

    Wherever you are located in the world, the Immigration Advice Service is here for you.