What is the appeal process?
Our Appeal Package provides a comprehensive service in which we would undertake and manage the entire process for you.
In our Appeal Package, one of our lawyers will:
- take detailed instructions from you about your situation;
- discuss the appeal requirements of the UK Immigration Rules and how they are relevant to your case;
- provide you with detailed advice on the merits of appealing against the refusal;
- complete and lodge all the required appeal forms to a professional standard;
- develop a detailed and comprehensive document bundle for the court outlining the details and merits of your appeal in chronological order, and why it should be accepted;
- expertly represent you at the full hearing before the tribunal, and liaise with the appellate authorities for the duration of your appeal.
What are your unique immigration services in Cockermouth?
If you are looking to recruit the services of an experienced, professional immigration lawyer in Cockermouth, look no further. We offer an array of services ranging from families, businesses, students, workers, those seeking asylum and so many more; we tailor our packages to suit you and your individual needs.
We acknowledge that navigating UK immigration law can be demanding, pricey, time-consuming, and unnerving. With immigration regulations frequently changing, it can feel impossible to keep up. This is where our immigration lawyers in Cockermouth can step in; we keep up-to-date with the latest changes to UK immigration law, meaning you are assured that your case is in good hands.
From our advice sessions to our tailored application packages, our Cockermouth immigration lawyers are here to guide you throughout the entire immigration process. We will provide you with the best chance of success no matter what your endeavour – whether this is applying for a UK visa or appealing a Home Office decision.
To make any enquiries, call us today on 0330 433 1213.
Did you know our immigration solicitors in Cockermouth offer comprehensive legal support with Tier 4 Work Visas?
If you are an overseas adult student looking to study for any of the numerous undergraduate or postgraduate programs in the UK, we can assist with the Tier 4 Work Visa application process.
Contact IAS on 0330 433 1213.
Our OISC certified immigration lawyers in Cockermouth offer an application and document-checking service. This is best suited for those who do not need practical assistance with their applications but who would like an expert to review their application prior to submitting it to the Home Office.
We can ensure that your application is free of any errors, inconsistencies or insufficient supporting documentation. We will advise you on how to improve it if this is the case.
For more information, call us on 0330 433 1213.
Whether you are a UK employer looking to recruit highly skilled talent from overseas or a non-British skilled worker who has been offered a role in the UK, we can assist with the Tier 1 Work Visa application process.
Contact IAS on 0330 433 1213.