What Services do Your Cockfosters Immigration Lawyers Offer?
The Immigration Advice Service are here to help you with any immigration query you might have. We are very proud of the exceptional service which we offer to our many clients.
Here at the IAS we offer support in all areas of immigration law, including Family Visas, short stay visas, work visas and settlement applications. We also offer support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.
We have a number of specialist packages which you might want to take advantage of:
- Advice package. If you are looking for expert, professional immigration legal advice, our advice package is the ideal option for you
- Application package. With this option, one of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate your application to the very highest standard
- Fast track application package. If you need your application completing as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
- Appeal package. If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, we can support you, whether through an administrative review or full legal appeal
- Document and application checking service. One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your immigration application
- Emergency support. If you require emergency legal assistance, we can support you
- Immigration advice for UK businesses. If you want to hire an overseas national, there are a number of requirements and duties which you must fulfil. We can help you with the process for hiring overseas nationals
For more information on our packages and the services we offer, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.
Do Immigration Solicitors in Cockfosters Help with Spouse Visa Applications?
There are many immigration solicitors operating throughout the London area. Some immigration law firms only offer assistance in certain areas of immigration law, whereas other firms operate in all areas of immigration law.
Here at the Immigration Advice Service we offer support in all areas of immigration law, including with Spouse Visa applications. We understand what it takes to complete a successful application. We are confident in saying that through hiring our services, you will maximise your chances of securing your Spouse Visa.
If you are applying for a Spouse Visa, our application package is the ideal option. This industry-leading package is designed for the purpose of completing your visa application to the very highest standard.
We will pair you with an immigration caseworker who is experienced in Spouse Visa applications. They will take the time to understand your case and advise you on the documents which you will need to include in your portfolio of evidence. They will also complete your Spouse Visa application form, ensuring it adheres to all necessary administrative standards.
Your immigration caseworker will liaise with the Home Office throughout the processing stage and will keep you updated on the application’s progress.
I Want to Visit London. Do I Need to Apply for a Visa?
If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a visa to visit the UK, even if it will only be for a short period of time. If you want to visit the UK for tourism purposes or to visit family and friends for up to six months, you will need to apply for the Standard Visitor Visa.
This visa will enable you to travel throughout the United Kingdom for up to six months. However, you usually won’t be able to extend this visa. If you wish to remain in the UK after the visa has expired, you must apply for another immigration permission.
There is no definitive answer to this question. Each application is entirely unique and the particular circumstances of each applicant are different.
However, the Home Office does indicate that all applications will be processed within eight weeks of the date they are received.
If you need a quick decision, you could choose the priority or super priority service. With the priority service, your application will be processed within five working days at an additional cost of £500. The super priority service costs an additional £800, and your application will be completed within one working day.
Did you know that our immigration lawyers in Cockfosters also offer a full-range of British citizenship application services?
From initial advice sessions to our full-scale Application Package, we tailor the services we provide to the needs of each individual client. Get in contact today on 0330 433 1213 for immediate assistance.
If you cannot meet us at one of our offices, you can hire our services remotely. You can speak with us either over the phone or online over Skype with no compromise on our exceptional service