Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Codnor

Our immigration experts in Codnor are well versed in United Kingdom immigration laws. We assist in processing Family Visit Visas, Indefinite Leave to Remain applications and many more.

We are available to discuss with you in Codnor on all immigration matters. Call our care line on 0333 305 9375 for more information.

Do I qualify for a Family Visit Visa?

If you are a non-EEA national and you want to travel to visit your family in the UK, you will need a Standard Visitor Visa under the Family Visit Visa category which is valid for up to six months only.

Family Visas under the Standard Visitor Visa category have very strict requirements that must be adhered to which are difficult to meet by oneself. You will need to prove that you have a reason to return home once your six months deadline is up and you will also need to show you have the capacity to fund yourself during your stay in the UK.

The Family Visit Visa does not allow you to work, claim public funds or bring dependents with you to the UK- this means that each family member will have to make a separate Family Visit Visa application.

Call us on 0333 305 9375 for more information.

How do I get a Partner Visa in the UK

Partners Visa is available for those who are engaged with, married to, or in a civil relationship with a British national or settled person. Depending on your situation, and if you decide to include your dependents on your form, there may be additional financial and eligibility criteria you will need to meet for a successful partner visa application.

  • Spouse VisaWith a Marriage Visa, you can join your partner in the UK for up to 30 months. To be eligible, you must prove that your relationship is genuine and that you meet certain financial requirements.
  • Fiance VisaThe fiance visa is designed for someone who intends to get married in the UK within six months from the date of your application. However, if somebody fails to meet this essential requirement, they will face deportation from the UK at the end of their permitted period of residence in the UK
  • Civil Partnership VisaSame-sex couples can legally form a civil partnership, or convert their existing one into a marriage, in England or Wales. To be eligible, you must not be married already or closely related. Most importantly, currently, opposite-sex couples cannot form a civil partnership in England and Wales. Different rules may apply in Scotland and in Northern Ireland.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

The process begins with an initial Advice Session. During this session, your lawyer in Codnor can talk through your specific circumstances with you in detail. This will allow them to advise you on which application is best for you to proceed with.

This can take place either in person, over the telephone or via Skype.

Following on from the Advice Session, if you are happy with the advice you have been given, our lawyer will then request paperwork, evidence and documentation from you so that they can begin to work on your application right away. They will keep you updated at all times on the progress of your application and will notify you when it is ready to submit to the Home Office.

Once submitted, we will liaise with the Home Office until a decision has been made – after which, we will notify you of the outcome.

You can benefit from our Advice Package services even if you are not in UK.

Our services are available in person, via Skype or over the phone, at any time that suits you best.

By choosing our Advice Package, we will connect you with one of our best immigration lawyers in Codnor or any other city in the UK.

Your dedicated adviser will take care of assessing your situation and providing you with professional and detailed advice.

If you are happy with our plan of action to process your case, you can hire your adviser and instruct him to complete your application on your behalf.

Call us on 0333 363 8577 or enquire online to book your advice session with one of IAS’ immigration lawyers.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.