Which Immigration Solicitors in Collier Row are Trustworthy?
There are numerous immigration solicitors operating in the London area. With such a huge choice, it can be difficult to know which solicitors to place your trust in.
One way of establishing an immigration firm’s trustworthiness is to look at the accreditations which their lawyers have. Any person who is offering professional immigration legal advice must hold the OISC accreditation (or a higher qualification). OISC is the official regulating body of the immigration advice industry.
Here at the Immigration Advice Service, you are in safe hands. All of our immigration lawyers hold the necessary accreditations and are highly experienced in the complex field of immigration law. We are proud of the service we offer to our clients.
What Services do Your Immigration Lawyers in Collier Row Offer?
The IAS offer expert guidance and assistance in all areas of immigration law, including family visas, work visas, short stay visas and applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship. We also offer support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.
We offer a number of specialist packages:
- Advice package. If you are looking for professional immigration legal advice, this is the option for you
- Application package. With the application package, one of our immigration legal experts will work with you to formulate an application to the very highest standard
- Fast track application package. If you need your application completed as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
- Document and application checking service. One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your immigration application
- Appeal package. If you want to challenge a Home Office decision, we can offer full assistance
- Emergency support. If you require emergency immigration advice and support, we are here for you
- Immigration advice for UK businesses. Our immigration lawyers can offer expert advice on the process of hiring an overseas national
For more information on our packages and the services we offer, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.
What are the Requirements for a Spouse Visa?
If you are married to a UK citizen or person with settled status, you could be eligible for the Spouse Visa. The Spouse Visa is one of the most sought-after visas and permits you to remain in the UK for up to 30 months. You can also apply for a spouse visa extension, which lasts for a further 30 months.
After five years of lawful residence in the UK under a Spouse Visa, you will be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain status.
You must fulfil a number of requirements in order to be eligible for the Spouse Visa, and you will need to provide substantial evidence.
The main requirements for the Spouse Visa are as follows:
- You must be legally married to your UK partner. You will need to provide a recognised marriage certificate to prove this
- You must have lived with your partner for at least the past two years
- You must pass the ‘genuine relationship’ requirement
- You must be able to demonstrate that you will live with your partner in suitable accommodation
- You must have a combined annual income with your partner of at least £18,600. If you have any dependents, this increases by £3,800 for the first dependent and an extra £2,400 for every other dependent
- Must be able to demonstrate that you can communicate and understand English to a certain level
Our application package is the ideal option if you want to apply for a Spouse Visa. One of our immigration caseworkers will take the time to understand your case and advise you on the documents you will need to submit in your portfolio of evidence. They will also complete your application form, ensuring it adheres to all necessary administrative standards.
Your immigration caseworker will liaise with the Home Office throughout the processing stage and will keep you informed of the application’s progress.
We are confident in saying that through hiring our services, you will maximise your chances of securing your Spouse Visa.
Please call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about our Spouse Visa application package.
The Home Office does state that all UK immigration applications will be processed within eight weeks of the date they are received.
If you need a quick turnaround, you can opt for the priority or super priority service. With the priority service, your application will be processed within five working days at an additional cost of £500.
With the super priority service, your application will be processed within one working day at an additional cost of £800.
Yes, you can speak with our immigration lawyers over the phone or online over Skype. We assure you that there will be no compromise on our exceptional service.
Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your first appointment.
Did you know that our Collier Row immigration lawyers also offer advice and assistance with British citizenship applications?
We understand how important it is to fully naturalise as a British citizen. As a result, we do everything that we can to maximise your chances of an approved application. For more information, get in contact today on 0333 305 9375.