Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Colyers

Are you looking for an immigration solicitor in Colyers? Our Colyers immigration lawyers are here to provide expert immigration legal assistance in all areas of immigration law.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Colyers?

    What Services Do Your Colyers Immigration Lawyers Offer?

    We offer expert immigration legal advice and assistance in all areas of immigration law. This includes application assistance with Family Visas, such as the Spouse Visa and Unmarried Partner Visa, Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship, UK work visas and advice for UK businesses who wish to hire overseas nationals. We also offer emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.

    Our specialist packages are:

    • Advice package: If you need expert immigration legal advice, this is the package for you
    • Application package: One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you through the entire application process for any UK visa/immigration application
    • Fast track application package: If you need your application completed as quickly as possible, our fast track application package is perfect
    • Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your immigration application
    • Appeal package: If you want to challenge a Home Office decision, we can support you through the process, which includes full legal representation in front of the upper tribunal
    • Immigration legal advice for UK businesses: If you wish to hire an overseas national, we can provide assistance with sponsorship licence applications
    • Emergency support: We provide emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained

    If you would like any more information about any of our packages or services, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    Do Colyers Immigration Solicitors Help with UK Work Visa Applications?

    There are many immigration solicitors operating in the South-East London area, with each offering a different range of services. Some Colyers immigration solicitors only offer assistance in certain areas of immigration law, whereas others offer assistance in all areas of immigration law.

    Our Colyers immigration lawyers offer expert immigration legal advice and assistance in all areas which, of course, includes UK work visa applications.

    Whether you are looking to apply for a Tier 2 Work Visa or a Tier 5 Visa, our immigration specialists are here to provide expert assistance. We can offer general advice or comprehensive application services, where we will work with you formulate your work visa application to the very highest standard.

    What are the Different UK Work Visas?

    There are two types of UK work visas: Tier 2 and Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa. Tier 2 work visas are for those who wish to enter long-term employment in the UK, whereas Tier 5 visas are for short-term employment (typically up to one year).

    To be eligible for a UK work visa, you must have been offered a position in a UK company which has a sponsorship licence.

    The Tier 5 Visa is a standalone visa, whereas the Tier 2 Visa is split into different categories which are as follows:

    If you would like more information on any of the UK work visas, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0330 433 1213.

    We also have offices in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you might be located, the IAS is waiting to take your call.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a visa to enter the UK, regardless of the length of time you plan to stay in the UK.

    If you plan to stay in the UK for up to six months, you can apply for the Standard Visitor Visa. This visa is valid for six months and enables you to travel throughout the UK as a tourist and to visit family and friends.

    We offer assistance in all areas of immigration law including Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) settlement applications. With our application package, we will help you to formulate your ILR application to the very highest standard.

    We will:

    • Advise you on the required documentation for your crucial portfolio of evidence, and help you to compile it
    • Complete your application form
    • Help you to prepare for your Life in the UK test (unless exempt)
    • Liaise with the Home Office throughout the application process
    • Submit your full application to the Home Office
    • Keep you informed of the application’s progress during the processing stage

    We have many years of experience in dealing with Indefinite Leave to Remain applications and we understand what it takes to make a successful application. Through hiring our services, you will maximise your chances of achieving settled status in the UK.

    To find out more about our Indefinite Leave to Remain application package, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    If you cannot meet us in London or at one of our other offices, you can still speak with our immigration lawyers remotely. We offer appointments both on the phone and online over Skype, with no comprise on our outstanding service.

    Our Colyers immigration lawyers are here for you wherever you are located in the world. Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment today.