Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Coney Hall

Are you looking for an immigration lawyer in Coney Hall? Our immigration lawyers provide expert immigration legal advice in all areas of immigration law.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Coney Hall?

Do I Need to Hire a Coney Hall Immigration Solicitor to Apply for a UK Visa?

It is not a legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor if you want to apply for a UK visa. However, we highly recommend doing so.

Immigration solicitors understand the intricacies of UK visa applications and can help you to achieve the outcome you are looking for.

Our immigration lawyers in Coney Hall are all OISC-accredited with vast experience in the complex field of immigration law.

We deal in all areas of immigration law and we have developed an outstanding reputation for delivering exceptional immigration legal services.

Whether you want to apply for a Family Visa, a UK work visashort-stay visa or to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain or British citizenship, our Coney Hall immigration lawyers are here for you.

What Services Do Your Coney Hall Immigration Lawyers Offer?

We offer expert immigration legal assistance in all areas of immigration law. This includes standard visa applications such as Spouse Visa applications, as well as immigration advice for UK businesses and emergency support to asylum seekers.

We offer a number of specialist, industry-leading packages.

  • Advice package. If you require expert immigration legal advice, this is the option for you
  • Application package. With this service one of our immigration lawyers will work with you to complete your UK visa/immigration application
  • Fast track application package. If you need your application completed as quickly as possible, our fast track application package is the option for you
  • Document checking service. One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your immigration application
  • Appeal package. If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, we can offer full support
  • Immigration advice for UK businesses. If you wish to hire an overseas national, you must fulfil a number of requirements and undertake certain duties and responsibilities. We can offer expert advice and assistance
  • Emergency support. If you are an asylum seeker or you have been detained, we can offer full emergency support

To find out more about any of our services, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

What are the Requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) is a form of permanent residence available to those who have spent a certain number of years lawfully living in the UK. In most cases, you will be eligible for ILR after you have lived in the UK for five years as a lawful resident.

In order to be eligible for ILR, you must fulfil the following requirements:

  • Must have been a continuous resident in the UK for a certain period of time
  • You must not have spent more than 90 days outside of the UK in any 12-month period during your UK residency
  • You must not have broken any immigration conditions or received a criminal record
  • You must be able to demonstrate that your level of English is at the B1 level as set by the European Framework of Reference for Languages in reading, speaking, listening and writing
  • You must pass the Life in the UK test
  • Your circumstances must not have changed significantly

As an ILR holder, you will be able to remain in the UK without any restrictions. After you have lived in the UK under ILR for twelve months, you can apply for British citizenship to complete your UK immigration journey. As a British citizen, you can apply for a British passport too.

We can offer expert assistance with Indefinite Leave to Remain applications. Our Coney Hall immigration lawyers are experienced in dealing with settlement applications, and we understand what it takes to formulate a successful one.

To find out more about how we can help you to become a permanent resident in the UK, call us now on 0330 433 1213.

As well as providing services to those based in Coney Hall, we also have offices located across the UK, including in LondonManchester, and Birmingham. You can also use the office finder to find your nearest branch.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, the IAS can offer assistance with UK work visa applications with our application package.

There are two types of work visas: Tier 2 and Tier 5. Tier 2 visas are for those who are entering into long-term positions in the UK, whereas the Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa is for short-term employment.

There are four visas within the Tier 2 visa category:

Whichever route to UK employment you wish to take, our Coney Hall immigration lawyers are here for you.

For more information on how we can help you secure your UK work visa, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

If you are a non-EEA national and you want to visit London, you will need to apply for a visa even if you only plan to stay for a short period of time.

You will need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa if you want to visit London (and other parts of the UK) as a tourist or to visit family and friends. This visa permits you to travel throughout the United Kingdom for up to six months.

If you want to stay for longer than six months, you will need to apply for another form of immigration permission.

Yes, if you cannot meet us in-person, you can hire our services remotely. We offer consultations both over the phone and online over Skype, with no compromise on the service offered to you.

To book your remote appointment today, please call us on 0330 433 1213.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.