It must be stressed it is never a legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor for your visa application to enter the UK. However with over 50 years experience in the field, combined with the complexities of the immigration system, hiring an immigration law professional gives you the best chances of a successful outcome.
An immigration solicitor from Immigration Advice Service will be able to support you in your application so you succeed the first time. This can prevent you from the stress of being rejected, having to mount an appeal and spend more money.
Our Cranford immigration solicitors strive to provide professional accredited legal advice of the highest standards to our clients. No matter what your specific immigration matters are,whether you need a Family Visas, UK Work Visas, short-stay visas or Indefinite Leave to Remain applications.
Our services are much wider than those mentioned here. Whatever your immigration query might be, the IAS is here for you. Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.
What services do your Cranford immigration solicitors offer?
Our Cranford immigration lawyers provide expert immigration legal advice and assistance in all areas of immigration law. We have developed an outstanding reputation over the years and we are passionate about the service we offer, including:
- Advice package: This is the option for you if you are looking for immigration legal advice
- Application package: With this option, we will work with you to formulate a UK visa/immigration application to the highest standard
- Fast track application package: If you need your application completed as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
- Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your application
- Appeal package: If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, we can support you
- Emergency support: We offer full support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained
Get in touch now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.
Could your immigration solicitors help me apply for a Student Visa?
If you’re an overseas national looking to study at a UK educational institution, you will need to apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa. In order for your application to be granted, the following eligibility requirements must be satisfied:
- You must be at least 16 years old;
- You must have received an unconditional offer from a licenced Tier 4 sponsor;
- You must score at least 40 points in accordance with the points-based criteria;
- You must demonstrate that you have enough money to support yourself financially and pay form your course;
- If you have applied to study a degree course, you must pass an approved English language test at minimum CEFR level B1;
- You must be able to give proof of a number of important identity documents.
Contact us now on 0330 433 1213