Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Crayford

At the Immigration Advice Service, we offer a wide range of legal services, providing tailored immigration advice and invaluable practical assistance with any application in Crayford, London and across the UK.

Call our client care team today on 0330 433 1213.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you need an immigration lawyer in Crayford?

    The Immigration Advice Service has a London-based team that can help you with your immigration matters if you are based in Crayford. We pride ourselves on treating each case individually, and providing a cost-effective and highly professional service with a high success rate.

    We also understand these processes can be stressful and possibly confusing. Whether you choose to undertake an untimed advice session or decide to have a full application support package, we will assign you a solicitor that fits to your needs. We can also handle all Home Office liaison on your behalf.

    Get in touch with our client care team today on 0330 433 1213 to find out how we can help you.

    How quickly can your immigration lawyers process my application? 


    Time scales vary and depend on the immigration and visa route you are hoping to take. Generally, some visas can take around 8 weeks to receive an application decision, so please do bear this in mind when you are thinking about applying.

    We pride ourselves on timely working. IAS will begin working on your application as soon as your lawyer receives the documentation they require. If you are struggling to acquire documents and some are missing, let us know as soon as possible and we can advise you on how to obtain them.

    However if you require much faster service, we would recommend the Fast Track Application Package, which will mean our solicitor can book a slot in the Home Office Same-Day Premium Service. In the past, solicitors have submitted applications using this service in less than 24 hours.

    To find out more, call us on 0330 433 1213.


    I wish to study in the UK and am a non-EEA national. Can immigration lawyers in Crayford help me? 

    Yes we can! Our immigration solicitors have much experience in advising and putting together applications for people wishing to study in the UK. You will normally need to apply for a Student Visa to do so if you are over 18. It will allow you to study here if you have an offer from a UK educational institution and will enable you to stay for the duration of your course.

    There are lots of Student Visa requirements that our immigration lawyers can help you ensure you meet, to give your application the highest chances of success. Get in touch with our client care team and we can appoint you a solicitor to guide you through the process.

    Get in touch on 0330 433 1213 to start the process today.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    It is not required by law to hire a lawyer to make any visa application to visit, live, work or study in the UK.

    However, with the immigration system being so complicated and due to continue to change again as Britain navigates Brexit, it is recommended to seek guidance from a lawyer who is OISC-accredited.

    For assistance with any immigration matter, contact our friendly team today on 0330 433 1213.

    Yes you can. If you have already submitted your application by post, but need to speed things up, you can switch to the Fast Track Application Package. We understand this could be particularly helpful or necessary if you need your visa for employment reasons or your travel is particularly urgent. Get in touch with our team as quickly as possible so we can start this process with you.

    Yes we can. You can apply to become a British Citizen by naturalisation if you are over 18 and have lived in the UK with Indefinite Leave to Remain status for a year or EU Settled Status and have lived in the UK for at least five years total. You can also apply for British Citizenship by Marriage, once you have lived in the UK for three years with your British citizen spouse. Once you have your British Citizenship approved, you can live and work in the UK permanently and travel abroad without restrictions.

    For more information, call us on 0330 433 1213.