Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 2649 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Crofton Park

Are you looking for an immigration solicitor in Crofton Park? Our Crofton Park immigration lawyers are here to provide expert assistance in all areas of immigration law.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Crofton Park?

    What Services Do Your Crofton Park Immigration Lawyers Offer?

    Our Crofton Park immigration lawyers offer assistance in all areas of immigration law. We offer expert immigration legal assistance with Family Visas, such as Spouse Visas and Unmarried Partner Visas, work visas, as well as Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship applications.

    We also offer immigration legal advice to UK businesses and we provide emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.

    Our immigration lawyers in Crofton Park can also offer full support if you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, whether through an administrative review or a full legal appeal. This includes full representation in a court of law in front of the upper tribunal.

    We offer a number of specialist packages:

    • Advice package: If you require expert immigration legal advice, this is the ideal option
    • Application package: With this option, one of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to complete your visa/immigration application to the highest standard
    • Fast track application package. If you need your application completed as quickly as possible, trust our immigration legal experts to get it done
    • Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your immigration application
    • Appeal package: If you want to challenge a Home Office decision, whether through an administrative review or legal appeal, we can support you
    • Emergency support: We offer emergency support and legal assistance to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained
    • Immigration advice for UK businesses: If you wish to hire an overseas national, there are a number of conditions which you must meet. We can offer legal assistance with the full process

    If you would like to find out more about any of our packages, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    Do Immigration Solicitors in Crofton Park Offer Assistance with Tier 1 Visas?

    There are many immigration solicitors operating in the London area, with each offering a different range of services.

    Some immigration solicitors in Crofton Park only offer assistance in a few areas of immigration law, whereas others offer a wider range of services.

    Our Crofton Park immigration lawyers offer immigration legal assistance in all areas of immigration law, including Tier 1 visas.

    The main Tier 1 visas are:

    • Investor Visa: This is for those who have at least £2,000,000 in funds to invest in the UK
    • Innovator Visa: This visa is designed for entrepreneurs with experience. Your business idea must have been endorsed by an approved body, and you must have at least £50,000 to invest
    • Start-up Visa: The Start-up Visa is for early-stage, high-value entrepreneurs whose business idea has been endorsed by an approved body

    Our expert immigration lawyers in Crofton Park can offer expert assistance with the application process for any of the Tier 1 visas. Over the years, we have helped many entrepreneurs to start their business in the UK.

    With our application package, we will work with you to formulate your visa application to the highest standard, maximising your chances of securing your Tier 1 visa.

    Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

    What are the Requirements for the Tier 2 (General) Visa?

    The Tier 2 visa category has four visas within it. The main visa within this category is the Skilled Worker Visa, which is for those who are entering into long-term employment in the UK as a skilled worker, such as a doctor, nurse, engineer or IT professional.

    In order to be eligible for the Tier 2 Visa (General), you must have received a job offer from a UK company which holds a sponsorship licence.

    The main requirements for a Skilled Worker Visa are as follows:

    • Able to demonstrate that you can financially support yourself and any family members without the need to access public funds
    • Accrue at least 70 points based on your attributes
    • Be over the age of 16 on the date your application was submitted
    • The job offered to you must meet the minimum salary threshold for your job role
    • You must have a job offer from a UK company which is on the Tier 2 sponsored employers list
    • You must have a Certificate of Sponsorship which was assigned to you by your prospective UK employer
    • Able to demonstrate that you can understand and communicate in English to a certain level

    You can stay in the UK for up to five years and 14 days under a Skilled Worker Visa. After this time, you will be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain status as a Skilled worker holder, which is a form of permanent residence.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    The Spouse Visa is for non-EEA nationals who wish to join their spouse/civil partner in the UK. The applicant’s spouse/civil partner must be a UK citizen or a person with settled status in the country.

    However, in order to be eligible, you must meet a number of requirements and conditions. The main requirements for the Spouse Visa are as follows:

    • Must be at least 18-years-old
    • Must be married/in a civil partnership with your UK-resident partner which is recognised in UK law. (You will need to provide a valid certificate)
    • Provide proof that you have lived together for at least two years
    • Pass the ‘genuine relationship’ requirement
    • Have a combined annual income of at least £18,600. If you have any dependents, this sum increases by £3,800 for the first child and £2,400 per child for each additional dependent you have
    • Able to demonstrate that you have suitable accommodation to live in in the UK
    • Prove that you can communicate and understand English to a certain level

    The Spouse Visa lasts for 30 months if applied for from within the UK, or 33 months if applied for from outside the UK. You can also apply for a Spouse Visa extension for the same length of time before your original Spouse Visa expires.

    The Spouse Visa is one of the UK visas which requires the most documentary evidence to prove eligibility. For this reason, it is crucial that your portfolio of evidence includes all necessary documentation.

    With our Spouse Visa application package, we will help you to compile your portfolio of evidence, ensuring that it contains all relevant documentation. We will also complete your application form, before submitting your full application to the Home Office. We will liaise with the Home Office throughout the application process too.

    Our Crofton Park immigration lawyers understand what it takes to formulate a successful application. Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about how we can help you reunite with your partner in the UK with a Spouse Visa.

    Yes, if you cannot meet our immigration lawyers in Crofton Park, we can offer our services to you remotely either over the phone or online over Skype.

    Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment today.

    If you are a non-EEA national and you wish to visit London, even if it is for a short period of time, you will need to apply for a visa.

    The Standard Visitor Visa is the most suitable one for short-stay visits. This visa lasts for six months and enables you to travel throughout the United Kingdom as a tourist and to visit family and friends.

    Whilst you do not need to hire an immigration solicitor to apply for this visa, we recommend doing so. Our Crofton Park immigration lawyers can help you to secure your UK Visitor Visa and begin an exciting adventure in the United Kingdom.