Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm
Contact Us

Immigration Lawyers in Crook Log

If you are looking for an immigration solicitor in Crook Log, we can help. Our Crook Log immigration lawyers offer expert immigration legal assistance in all areas of immigration law including Spouse VisasIndefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

Read our 899 reviews

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Crook Log?

I Want to Work in the UK. Can your Crook Log Immigration Lawyers Help Me?

If you are a non-EEA national and you wish to work in the UK, you will need to apply for a work visa. There are two different types of work visas: Tier 2 and Tier 5. Tier 2 work visas are for those who wish to enter into long-term employment in the UK, whereas the Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa is for those who wish to work for a short period of time in the UK, typically up to twelve months.

The most fundamental requirement for UK work visas is that you must have received a job offer from a UK company with a sponsorship licence. Also, your prospective UK employer needs to give you your certificate of sponsorship number in order to apply for the work visa.

There are four different visas within the Tier 2 Visa category:

  • Skilled Worker: Otherwise known as the Skilled Workers Visa, this is the main Tier 2 visa which is available to skilled workers, such as nurses, doctors, engineers and IT professionals
  • Senior or Specialist Worker visa: This is for those who have been offered a position in the UK branch of a multi-national company
  • Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa: This is for people who have been offered a position in a UK faith-based community
  • Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa: For internationally recognised professional sportspeople

You will need to demonstrate to UK immigration officials that you have the means to financially support yourself (and any permitted family members/dependents) whilst you are in the UK, without the need to access public funds.

Our Crook Log immigration lawyers are here for you should you need any assistance with UK work visas. In fact, we have a specialist application package which is designed to maximise your chances of securing your UK work visa.

One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to prepare your crucial portfolio of evidence and will also complete your work visa application form. They will take the time to understand your particular case and ensure that your application fulfils all requirements and conditions, and also adheres to all necessary administrative standards.

To find out more about our application package for UK work visas, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

Do I Need to Hire an Immigration Solicitor in Crook Log to Submit a Visa Application?

It is not a legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor if you wish to apply for a UK visa. However, it is something which we highly recommend.

Unfortunately, visa application rejections are common. If your visa application is rejected you will not receive a refund, which means you will have to pay the full fee again if you wish to submit another application. Through hiring an immigration solicitor, you can save yourself a lot of money and time in the long-run.

A reputable immigration solicitor understands the UK immigration system, including what is required with visa/immigration applications, as well as the common pitfalls to avoid.

Our Crook Log immigration lawyers are OISC- accredited and deal in all areas of immigration law. We have developed an outstanding reputation over the years, and we understand what it takes to formulate a successful application.

To find out more about all the services we offer, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

My Visa Application was Rejected. Can your Crook Log Immigration Lawyers Help Me?

We understand that receiving a visa rejection can be extremely distressing news.

The first step is to understand why your application was rejected, which will be shown on your rejection letter. If there was an obvious mistake with your application or a piece of evidence missing, the best course of action is to rectify the mistakes and resubmit your application.

However, if you believe that your visa application was unfairly rejected, you could choose to challenge the Home Office’s decision.

If you feel an obvious mistake was made, such as not taking a key piece of evidence into account, an administrative review is a good option. With an administrative review, your application will be reconsidered by a different immigration official.

In some specific circumstances, you could be eligible to lodge a full legal appeal. Your refusal letter will tell you whether you can go ahead with an appeal.

You might be able to in the following circumstances:

  • Your protection claim has been refused (also known as ‘asylum claim’ or ‘humanitarian protection’)
  • Your protection status has been revoked
  • Your human rights claim has been refused
  • You face being deported
  • You have been refused a residence document under the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016
  • Your British citizenship has been revoked
  • Your status has been refused or revoked, or the length or condition of your stay under the EU Settlement Scheme has been altered
  • Your travel permit or family permit under the EU Settlement Scheme has been refused or revoked

If you want to go ahead with an administrative review or full legal appeal, we can offer full support. This includes legal representation in a court of law and in front of the upper tribunal.

If you would like legal support with your appeal, please call us now to find out more about our appeal package on 0330 433 1213.

Did you know we also have offices in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland? Wherever you are located, the IAS is here to provide expert immigration legal support and advice.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Services we Provide

Frequently Asked Questions

If you are a non-EEA national and you wish to a visit London, you will need to apply for a visa.

If you plan to stay for six months or less, the Standard Visitor Visa is the ideal option. You can travel throughout the UK as a tourist and to visit family and friends for six months with this visa.

Our Crook Log immigration lawyers can help you with the application process for a UK Visitor Visa. Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

If you cannot meet us in-person, we can still work with you remotely. We can speak with you either on the phone or online over Skype, with compromise on our exceptional service.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment.

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) is a form of permanent residence available to those who have lawfully lived in the UK for a certain period of time, typically five years.

With ILR you can remain in the UK without any restrictions. After you have spent one year living in the UK under ILR, you will be eligible for British citizenship, provided your circumstances haven’t changed significantly.

The main requirements for ILR are as follows:

  • Must have been a continuous resident in the UK for the relevant period of time
  • You must not have spent more than 180 days outside the UK in a 12-month period during your UK residency
  • You must not have broken any immigration conditions or other laws whilst you have been in the UK
  • Must achieve a pass in the Life in the UK test
  • Must be able to demonstrate that your English ability in speaking, writing, listening and reading is at the level of at least B1 as set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.

Contact Us