Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Crossness

Are you looking for an immigration solicitor in Crossness? Our Crossness immigration lawyers are here to provide expert immigration legal advice and assistance.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Crossness?

What are the Different UK Work Visas?

If you are a non-EEA national and you want to work in the UK, you will need to apply for a UK work visa. There are two types of UK work visas: the Skilled Worker Visa and the Temporary Worker Visa.

The Temporary Worker Visa is for those who are entering into short-term employment in the UK, whereas the Skilled Worker Visa is for longer-term employment.

There are currently four visas within the Tier 2 category:

  • Tier 2 (General) – Otherwise known as the Skilled Workers Visa, this is a visa for those entering into skilled professions such as nursing, engineering and IT
  • Senior or Specialist Worker Visa – This is for those entering into the UK branch of a multinational company
  • Minister of Religion Visa – This is for those who will be working within a UK faith-based organisation
  • Sportsperson Visa – For internationally recognised professional sportspeople

In order to be eligible for a UK work visa, you must have been offered a position in a UK company which holds a sponsorship licence. As part of the application process, you will need to provide your unique Certificate of Sponsorship number, which your prospective employer will give you.

Do I Need to Hire an Immigration Solicitor in Crossness to Apply for a Work Visa?

It is not a legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor if you want to apply for a work visa, (or any other visa). However, we highly recommend doing so. Ultimately, through hiring an immigration solicitor, you will give yourself the best possible chance of securing your work visa.

Unfortunately, UK visa application rejections are common and if your application is rejected, you will not receive a refund. This means that you will have to pay the full application fee again when you resubmit your application. If you decide to hire an immigration legal professional, their expertise could be the difference between a visa application approval and rejection.

If you want to apply for a UK work visa, our Crossness immigration lawyers are here for you. Our application package is the ideal option for those who want to apply for a UK work visa.

One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate your application to the very highest standard. They will take the time to understand your case and the particularities of your circumstances.

They will advise you on the documents which you will need to include in your crucial portfolio of evidence and will help you to gather and compile all your required documentation. Your immigration lawyer will also complete your application form, before submitting your full application to the Home Office. Along with your application, a letter of representation will be sent, highlighting the merits of your case.

Your immigration lawyer will liaise with the Home Office throughout the process and will keep you updated on the application’s progress.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about our application package.

We believe that if you choose to hire our services, you will maximise your chances of securing your work visa and beginning a new life in the UK.

What Other Services do your Crossness Immigration Lawyers Offer?

The IAS offers immigration legal assistance in all areas of immigration law, including Family Visas, settlement applications and short-stay visas. We also offer emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.

As well as the aforementioned application package, you can take advantage of the following services:

  • Advice package: If you are looking for expert immigration legal advice, this the option for you
  • Fast track application package: If you need your visa/immigration application completed as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
  • Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your visa/immigration application
  • Appeal package: If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, we can support you through the entire process
  • Immigration advice for businesses: If you wish to hire an overseas national, we can offer expert assistance
  • Emergency support: We offer emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained

To find out more about any of our services, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

You can also find us at our offices in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you are a non-EEA national and you are married to/in a civil partnership with a UK citizen or person with settled status, you might be able to join your partner in the UK under a Spouse Visa.

The Spouse Visa is valid for 30 months if you applied from inside the UK and 33 months if you applied from outside the UK. You can also apply for a Spouse Visa extension before your original Spouse Visa expires.

As a Spouse Visa holder, you are permitted to work and study in the UK without any restrictions.

In order to be eligible for the Spouse Visa, you must fulfil a number of requirements and conditions. The main requirements for a Spouse Visa are as follows:

  • Must be aged 18 or over
  • Must pass the genuine relationship requirement
  • Must be in a marriage/civil partnership with your partner which is recognised in UK law
  • Must have been living with your partner for at least two years
  • Must have a combined annual income of at least £18,600. If you have any dependents, this sum increases by £3,800 for the first dependent and £2,400 for every other dependent
  • Must have suitable accommodation to live in in the UK
  • Must be able to demonstrate a certain level of English language ability

Our Crossness immigration lawyers can help you to secure your Spouse Visa and begin a new life with your partner in the UK.

Our Spouse Visa application package is specifically designed for this purpose. To find out more about how the IAS can help you reunite with your partner, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

There are many immigration solicitors operating in the London area, with each one offering a different range of services.

Here at the IAS, we offer immigration legal assistance in all areas of immigration law, including Indefinite Leave to Remain. Our Crossness immigration lawyers have helped many people secure their settled status in the UK.

Typically, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after you have spent five years lawfully living in the UK. In some circumstances, you could be eligible sooner.

To find out more about Indefinite Leave to Remain applications and the full requirements, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

If you cannot meet us in-person, this is no barrier to hiring our services. You can discuss your case with us over the phone or online over Skype, with no compromise on our outstanding service.

Please call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.