Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Cubitt Town

Are you looking for an immigration solicitor in Cubitt Town? Our Cubitt Town immigration lawyers deal in all areas of immigration law including Family VisasIndefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Cubitt Town?

I Want to Hire an Overseas National. Can your Immigration Lawyers in Cubitt Town Help?

If you wish to hire an overseas national, there are a number of requirements and duties which you must fulfil. Our Cubitt Town immigration lawyers can help you with the full process.

The first thing which you will need to do is apply for a sponsorship licence. As part of the application process, you will need to assign people within your company to fill certain roles in the Sponsorship Management System (SMS).

You will need to appoint the following roles:

  • Authorising officer. They will be responsible for actions of members of staff who use the SMS
  • Key contact. This person will be the main point of contact with United Kingdom Visas and Immigration
  • Level 1 user. They will be responsible for the daily management of the licence through the SMS

If your sponsorship licence is accepted, you can then begin the process of assigning certificates of sponsorship to your prospective employees. They will need their unique certificate of sponsorship number when they apply for their work visa.

Our sponsorship licence application package is specifically designed to offer expert immigration legal assistance to UK businesses who wish to hire overseas nationals.

Call our friendly team now on… to find out how we can help you become an employer of overseas nationals.

Do Immigration Solicitors in Cubitt Town Assist with British Citizenship Applications?

There are many immigration solicitors operating in the Tower Hamlets and East London area. The services which immigration solicitors offer differ. Some offer assistance in just a few areas of immigration law, whereas others offer a wider range of services.

Our immigration lawyers offer assistance in all areas of immigration law, including all forms of British citizenship.

With our application package, we can help you to formulate your British citizenship application to the very highest standard. One of our immigration caseworkers will help you to prepare your crucial portfolio of evidence and will complete all application forms. They will also write a letter of representation to highlight the merits of your case.

Your immigration lawyer will liaise with the Home Office throughout the processing stage and will keep you informed of the progress of your application.

To find out more about how we can help you to become a British citizen, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

What are the Requirements for a Spouse Visa?

The Spouse Visa is one of the most sought-after UK visas. If you are married to/in a civil partnership with a UK citizen or person with settled status, you could be eligible.

The main requirements for the Spouse Visa are as follows:

  • Must be aged 18 or over
  • Must be in a marriage/civil partnership which is recognised in UK law. (You will have to provide a certificate in your portfolio of evidence)
  • Must meet the ‘genuine relationship’ requirement
  • Must have a combined annual income of at least £18,600. If you have any dependents, this fee increases by £3,800 for your first dependent and a further £2,400 for each additional dependent
  • Must have suitable accommodation to live in in the UK
  • Must be able to understand and communicate in English to a certain level

The Spouse Visa is valid for 33 months if applied for from outside the UK and 30 months if applied for inside the UK. You can also apply for a Spouse Visa extension before your Spouse Visa expires.

You must provide substantial evidence to prove your eligibility for the Spouse Visa. With our application package, we can help you to fulfil the notoriously difficult genuine relationship requirement.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about how we can help you to secure your Spouse Visa.

You can also find us at our offices in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you want to hire an immigration solicitor, it is imperative that you only place your trust in reputable immigration law firms.

One method of discerning an immigration firm’s reputability is to look for the OISC accreditation. OISC is the official regulating body of the immigration advice industry. Anyone offering professional immigration legal advice and assistance must hold the OISC accreditation (or a higher qualification).

Here at the IAS, all of our immigration professionals are suitably qualified, offering you the peace of mind you need. We are proud of the exceptional service we offer to the people of East London and beyond.

If you cannot meet us in person, this is no barrier to hiring our services. You can speak with our immigration lawyers either on the phone or online over Skype, with no compromise on our exceptional service.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment today.

If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a visa to visit the UK, even if you only plan to stay for a short period of time.

If you want to visit London as a tourist or to visit family and friends, the Standard Visitor Visa is the ideal option. This visa is valid for six months and enables you to travel throughout the United Kingdom.

Bear in mind that if you want to stay in the UK longer than six months, you will need to apply for another form of immigration permission. The Standard Visitor Visa cannot be extended.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.