How Can I Find Reputable Immigration Solicitors in Cudham?
If you want to hire an immigration solicitor, it is very important that you only place your trust in those who are trustworthy and suitably qualified.
The OISC accreditation is something to look for when searching for an immigration law firm. OISC is the official regulating body of the immigration advice industry. Anyone who is offering professional immigration legal advice must hold the OISC accreditation (or higher).
Here at the IAS, all of our immigration lawyers are suitably qualified and bring a wealth of experience to the table. We have developed a reputation of the highest order for our professionalism and the service we offer to our many clients.
You can rest assured that through hiring our services, you will be dealing with qualified and experienced immigration legal professionals.
What Services Do Your Immigration Lawyers in Cudham Offer?
Our Cudham immigration lawyers offer assistance in all areas of immigration law including Family Visas, work visas, appeals, Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship. We also offer legal assistance to UK businesses who wish to hire overseas nationals and emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.
We offer a number of specialist packages:
- Advice package: If you need expert immigration legal advice, this is the ideal package for you
- Application package: Our most popular service. One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you formulate your application to the very highest standard
- Fast track application package: If you need your application completing as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
- Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your application
- Appeal package: If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, we can help support you through the whole process
- Immigration advice to UK businesses: We offer immigration legal advice and assistance to UK businesses who wish to hire overseas nationals
- Emergency support: We offer emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained
If you would like to find out more about our services, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.
When Can I Apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK?
Typically, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) after you have spent five years lawfully living in the UK. This includes if you have been in the UK under a Spouse Visa, Unmarried Partner Visa or Tier 2 work visa.
However, in certain circumstances, you double be eligible sooner. For example, if you have been living in the UK under a Tier 1 Innovator Visa or Investor Visa, you could be eligible after just three years of UK residency, or even two.
As well as the minimum UK residency time requirement, you will also need to meet the following ILR requirements to be eligible:
- Must not have broken any immigration conditions (or any other laws) whilst you have been in the UK
- Must not have spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in a 12-month period during your UK residency
- Must pass the Life in the UK test. This is a series of questions relating to the history, culture and customs of the UK
- Must be able to demonstrate that your English language ability is at the level of B1 in speaking, listening, reading and writing as set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
It is not a legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor if you want to apply for a UK visa. However, we highly recommend doing so.
A reputable immigration law firm will understand the complexities of UK immigration law and what it takes to formulate a successful visa/immigration application. In the long-run, you could save yourself a lot of time and money through hiring an immigration professional to complete your application. Indeed, if your visa application is refused, you will not receive a refund, which will mean you will have to pay the full application fee again.
Through hiring an immigration lawyer, you will maximise your chances of securing the outcome you are looking for with your first application.
Yes, our Cudham immigration lawyers assist in all areas of immigration law which, of course, includes Spouse Visa applications. With our Spouse Visa application package, we can help you to formulate your Spouse Visa application to the very highest standard.
One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to compile your crucial portfolio of evidence. In Spouse Visa applications, the portfolio of evidence is extremely important. You need to provide substantial evidence to prove your eligibility for the Spouse Visa. We will make sure that your portfolio of evidence includes all relevant information and documentation.
To find out more about how we can help you to secure your Spouse Visa and begin a new, exciting life in the UK, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.
Yes, if you cannot meet us in-person, we can still offer our services to you remotely. You can speak with us either over the phone or online over Skype, with no compromise on our exceptional service.
Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment today.