Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in De Beauvoir Town

Are you looking for an immigration solicitor in De Beauvoir Town? Our De Beauvoir Town immigration lawyers offer immigration legal advice and application assistance in all areas of immigration law.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in De Beauvoir Town?

Do I Need to Hire a De Beauvoir Town Immigration Solicitor to Apply for a Visa?

It is not a legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor if you want to apply for a UK visa. However, we highly recommend doing so.

An experienced immigration lawyer can offer invaluable guidance and assistance to help you to secure your visa with your first application.

In short, there is no substitute for the expertise of an experienced immigration legal professional.

What Services do your De Beauvoir Town Immigration Lawyers Offer?

Our De Beauvoir Town immigration lawyers offer expert immigration legal assistance in all areas of immigration law including Family VisasTier 1 and Tier 2 visas, Indefinite Leave to RemainBritish citizenship and asylum cases.

All our immigration lawyers are OISC-accredited and are highly experienced. OISC is the official industry regulator of the immigration advice industry. Anyone offering professional immigration legal services must hold the OISC accreditation. You can rest assured that all our immigration lawyers are suitably qualified to offer immigration legal services.

We have a number of specialist packages on offer:

  • Advice package: If you are looking for expert immigration legal advice, this is the option for you
  • Application package: With this service, one of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate your application to the highest standard
  • Fast track application package: If you need your application completed as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
  • Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will assess your application to ensure it meets all necessary standards
  • Appeal package: If you want to challenge a Home Office decision, we can support you every step of the way
  • Immigration legal advice for UK businesses: If you want to hire an overseas national, there are a number of requirements which you need to fulfil. We can help you with the whole process
  • Emergency support: We offer emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained

To find out more about any of our services, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

I Want to Work in the UK. Do I Need to Apply for a Visa?

If you want to work in the UK, you will need to apply for either a Tier 2 or Tier 5 visa. Tier 2 visas are for those entering into long-term positions in the UK, whereas the Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa is for those who will be working in a short-term position.

You must have received a job offer from a UK company with a sponsorship licence in order to be eligible for a UK work visa. Also, your prospective employer must have given you a unique Certificate of Sponsorship number, which you must include in your application.

The Tier 2 visas are as follows:

  • Skilled Worker Visa – This visa is for those who are deemed to be skilled such as engineers, nurses, doctors and IT professionals
  • Senior or Specialist Worker Visa – This is for those who have been offered a position in the UK branch of a multinational company
  • Minister of Religion Visa – If you have been offered a position with a UK faith-based community, you can apply for this visa
  • Sportsperson Visa – This is for internationally recognised professional sportspeople

If you would like expert assistance with your work visa application, why not take a look at our application package? One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate your application to the very highest standard.

This includes helping you to prepare your crucial portfolio of evidence and completing all relevant application forms. We will write a letter of representation to support your case when we submit your application to the Home Office.

We will liaise with the Home Office throughout the processing stage, keeping you updated on the application’s progress.

We are confident in saying that through hiring our services, you will maximise your chances of achieving the outcome you are looking for.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Spouse Visa is one of the most popular UK visas. It is designed for those who are married to/in a civil partnership with a UK citizen or person with settled status.

The main requirements for the Spouse Visa are as follows:

  • Must be at least 18-years-old
  • Must be in a marriage/civil partnership with your UK-based partner which is recognised in UK law
  • Must meet the ‘genuine relationship’ requirement
  • Must have lived with your partner for at least two years
  • Must have a combined annual income of at least £18,600. If you have any dependents, this sum increases by £3,800 for your first dependent and £2,400 per dependent for every other dependent
  • Must have suitable accommodation to live in in the UK
  • Must be able to communicate in and understand English to a certain level

The Spouse Visa requirements are notoriously difficult to fulfil. You will need to provide a substantial portfolio of evidence to prove your eligibility.

We can help you with the full Spouse Visa application process with our Spouse Visa application package.

Call our De Beauvoir Town immigration lawyers now on 0330 433 1213 to find out how we can help you to secure your Spouse Visa and reunite with your partner in the UK.

You will need to apply for a visa if you want to visit London, even if you only plan to visit for a short period of time.

If you intend on visiting for up to six months, the Standard Visitor Visa is the ideal option. This visa is valid for six months and enables you to travel throughout the United Kingdom as a tourist and to visit family and friends.

Yes, if you cannot meet us in person, you can still speak with our immigration lawyers remotely. We offer appointments on the phone or online over Skype, with no compromise on our outstanding service.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.