What are the requirements for applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain?
Some of the requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain are as follows:
- You must have been continually resident in the UK for 5 years;
- You must not have broken immigration regulations or the law;
- You must have not committed a crime;
- You must not have spent more than 180 days out of the country in a 12 month period;
- You must have also passed the Life in the UK test and an English language test.
And many others that our expert immigration lawyers will shed more light on. We can advise and support you with completing your ILR application.
Contact our friendly care team via phone, or by Skype or fill out forms online.
Can your immigration lawyers in Dean help with a Spouse Visa application?
Spouse Visa is one of the core services we render at IAS. Our OISC-accredited immigration lawyers in Dean are vast and experienced in preparing and submitting Spouse Visa applications; we are set to handle your case.
We understand the importance of acquiring a Spouse Visa for many families. If you would like to reside with your British spouse in the UK, our immigration lawyers can ensure that you meet the necessary requirements before proceeding with your application.
The Spouse Visa requirements are quite detailed as the Home Office intends to ensure that applicants are not being deceitful or fraudulent. Some of the conditions that must be proven are:
- You must prove that your relationship is genuine;
- You must prove that your marriage is lawful;
- You must prove that you and your partner are both over the age of 18 and that you meet the necessary financial requirements to support yourselves without relying on public funds.
We can assist you with the review of your compiled documentation for your application, providing you with the best chance of success.
To find out more about the Spouse Visa application in Dean, call us today on 0330 433 1213.
It is reasonable that a few people would prefer to attempt to satisfy their UK Visa application without proficient help. Our extensive Appeal Support handles all rejection cases regardless of whether you sent your underlying application off with another immigration law office.
In any case, an appeal may not be the best strategy for you. It could be simpler, and less expensive, to present your application without any preparation once more.
Connect with the IAS to book a meeting with one of our immigration lawyers today to continue with the next stages.
IAS works with applicants on Visa extensions on the basis that such a visa can be extended or renewed. Student Visa, Entrepreneur Visa, and others can be renewed. However, some visa classes do not permit renewal.
It is likewise important to take note that you will be approached to meet the visa prerequisites and qualification measures again while extending or renewing. The degree of prerequisites does not depreciate the more you stay in the UK.