Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Enfield Lock

If you need professional legal assistance, our immigration lawyers in Enfield Lock are on hand to help you with your immigration issue.

Our lawyers are available to speak to you immediately, simply call us on 0330 433 1213.

Do you need an immigration lawyer in Enfield Lock?

Why should I hire one of your immigration lawyers in Enfield Lock?

Coming to the UK to live, work or study can be a complicated process. UK immigration applications are often very expensive, time-consuming and have a lot of complicated requirements you must meet.

Our lawyers in Enfield Lock are dedicated to making sure nothing gets in the way of your applications success. All of our lawyers in Enfield Lock are OISC accredited and have a wealth of experience when it comes to immigration law.

This is why our Enfield Lock solicitors are able to offer you help no matter how complicated your issue may be.

Whether you’re looking to settle in the UKwork with a UK company or join your family here, our Enfield Lock lawyers will make it their mission to help you get the outcome you are after.

To book an appointment with one of our Enfield Lock lawyers simply call now on 0330 433 1213. 

I want to come to the UK to study, can your immigration lawyers in Enfield Lock help?

Every year, thousands of students from all over the world come to study in the UK. If you are a non-EEA national and wish to study in the UK, then you will need to apply for a Student Visa.

To be eligible for a Tier 4 Student Visa you must:

  • Have been offered a place on a course by a UK registered educational facility
  • Be able to understand the English language
  • Prove that you can support yourself financially whilst here

With a Tier 4 Visa you can stay in the UK for the duration of your studies. There are many requirements you must be able to meet, but our lawyers in Enfield Lock can help you to do this.

Our Enfield Lock lawyers offer an Application Package to help you with your application for a student visa. With this package they will take you through each step of the process. You will be assigned a case worker who will help you to prepare and submit your application, they will also monitor your application and professionally check all of your documents.

To request an Application Package for your Tier 4 Student Visa, or to find out more contact us on 0330 433 1213. 

How else can your lawyers in Enfield Lock help me?

As well as helping with Tier 4 Student Visa applications, our lawyers in Enfield Lock are able to help with many other immigration issues.

Our Enfield Lock lawyers can help with any UK visa application, including Spouse Visas and Family Visas, they can also help you to extend a current visa. As well as visas, our lawyers in Enfield Lock also help people to acquire British Citizenship and Indefinite Leave to Remain.

If you are a UK employer looking to hire overseas workers, then our team in Enfield Lock can help you to do this with an application for a Sponsor Licence.

To find out more about how our Enfield Lock lawyers can help you, speak to our friendly team today.

Did you know we also have offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland? Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, our lawyers in Enfield Lock offer a Fast-Track Application Package to help you submit your application to a tight deadline.

With the fast-track package our lawyers in Enfield Lock will work around the clock to have your application submitted in as little as 24 hours.

Our lawyers in Enfield Lock know that immigration issues are often urgent, so they’re available to offer immediate advice and assistance.

To request a fast-track package or to speak to one of our lawyers immediately, simply call 0330 433 1213.

If you are trying to join your partner in the UK, our lawyers in Enfield Park can help you to apply for an Unmarried Partner Visa. 

The Unmarried Partner Visa will be valid for 30 or 33 months, depending on where you apply from.

To be eligible for this visa you must be able to prove that your are in a genuine, committed and long-term relationship with a British national – or a person who is currently present and settled in the UK, possibly with Indefinite Leave to Remain.

You must also be able to meet other requirements, such as the financial requirements.

Due to the nature of the Unmarried Partner Visa, proving your eligibility can be difficult, but our lawyers in Enfield Lock will work with you to make sure that you have everything you need to do this.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.