How can IAS’ immigration lawyers in Flintshire help me apply for British Citizenship?
If you are a UK settled person, you may be eligible for British Citizenship. There are several immigration routes to get this status, and all of them involve a complicated application process.
For this reason, it is advisable to ask for the guidance of a professional. IAS’ immigration lawyers in Flintshire are the UK’s leading providers of immigration services. Over the years, we have helped several clients with their UK Citizenship application.
By hiring one of our immigration lawyers in Flintshire, you can entrust your case with one of the top UK professional. Your dedicated adviser will:
- Check that you meet the British Citizenship requirements;
- Help you prepare an adequate portfolio of supporting documents;
- Prepare an in-depth Letter of Representation to promote the merits of your case;
- Do all the work involved in completing and submitting your application on your behalf;
- Complete each part of your asylum application to a professional standard.
- Liaise with the Home Office until a decision is made.
Call us or enquire online to learn more about our UK Citizenship services.
Get in touch with our team of professional immigration lawyers in Flintshire to learn more about our services dedicated to asylum-seekers.
Can IAS’ immigration solicitors help me apply for UK Ancestry Visa?
If you are the citizen of a Commonwealth country, and if one of your grandparents was born in the UK, you may be eligible to apply for a UK Ancestry Visa. This permit is usually valid for five years, after which you may apply for settled status in the country.
To be eligible for an Ancestry Visa, you must meet particular requirements. For this reason, you should seek the guidance of an expert immigration lawyer in Flintshire.
At IAS, we offer dedicated services to those who wish to apply for this visa. We can help you by:
- Assessing if you meet the UK Ancestry Visa requirements;
- Helping you locate and organise your family history using subject access requests;
- Preparing a Letter of Representation to accompany your application;
- Competently completing your application and submitting it to the Home Office.
Call us or enquiry online to learn more about our services.
Getting Indefinite Leave to Remain status in the UK is an essential step of your immigration journey. To obtain it, you must have spent a specific amount of time in the country as a lawful resident. In addition, there are other criteria that it is essential to satisfy.
If you want to make your ILR application as uncomplicated as possible, you can hire one of IAS’ immigration solicitors in Flintshire. We provide excellent services to our clients who wish to settle in the UK. By choosing us, you can benefit from:
- A dedicated immigration lawyer in Flintshire who will offer bespoke advice, tailored to your needs;
- Extensive guidance on how to build a strong portfolio of evidence to support your case;
- A dedicated Letter of Representation that will underline the merits of your application;
- An OISC qualified professional who will complete and submit your paperwork to the Home Office on your behalf.
Call us to learn more about our ILR application services and packages.
Our team of professional immigration solicitors in Flintshire aims to process every application as soon as possible. However, if you are particularly worried about your deadline, you can choose our Fast Track Application Package.
With this premium service, your dedicated immigration lawyer in Flintshire will handle your application as a top priority. In other words, we will approach your case as soon as possible and with extreme care.
In addition, if you need to submit your paperwork within a strict timeframe, you can also apply for the Home Office’s Premium Same-Day Service. This will guarantee that your application will be submitted and processed in perfect time.
To learn more about this package and all the services offered by our immigration lawyers in Flintshire, call us or enquiry online.
If you need urgent immigration advice, you can rely on one IAS’ immigration solicitors in Flintshire.
We provide reliable Emergency Advice services to those who need help because they are currently being detained or are facing removal from the UK.
If you believe you may qualify for our Emergency Advice Package, get in touch with our team. You will be paired with a dedicated immigration solicitor in Flintshire. During an untimed Advice Session, you will then be able to discuss your situation, and receive all the professional guidance that you need.