What are the benefits of hiring IAS’ Appeal Package?
Receiving a refusal letter from the Home Office is not the end of the road. You can still make an attempt at saving your case through submitting an appeal.
Our immigration lawyers in Holbrook offer a detailed package to guide you through each step of your appeal.
Hire one of our expert immigration lawyers, and we will:
- Investigate and review the reasons for your UK Visa refusal and your options to proceed with an appeal
- Help you produce an extensive portfolio of supporting evidence for your case
- Collate, complete and submit your appeal application form
- Liaise with the Home Office until your case is solved
- Represent you at the full hearing before the tribunal, if necessary
Call us on 0333 363 8577 or make an enquiry online to learn more about our Immigration Appeal Package.
What are the benefits of choosing IAS’ Application Checking Service?
Prior to submitting an application to the Home Office, it is essential to ensure that your forms are completed correctly and devoid of mistakes.
With our Application Checking Service, you can receive professional help from our team of immigration experts in Holbrook. We will:
- Confirm that your portfolio of evidence is adequate to support your application
- Check through your application forms and review any mistakes
Call us on 0333 363 8577 or enquire online to hire one of our professional lawyers to check and review your application.
Once your completed application is received by any of our expert lawyers, we usually allow a day for the lawyer to complete the document check.
Work can only begin on your case once your lawyer has received your completed application and all of the supporting documentation and evidence.
We will aim to provide feedback to you the same day to give you time to make any amendments before you submit your application.
To find out more today, call us on 0333 305 9375.
At IAS, our Appeal Package offers you a comprehensive service in which we would undertake and manage the entire process for you.
Our Appeal Package includes:
- Taking detailed instructions from you and assessing your circumstances;
- Discussing the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules relevant to your case;
- Providing you with detailed advice on the virtues of appealing against the refusal;
- Professionally completing and sending all the required appeal forms;
- Producing a detailed and comprehensive document bundle for the court containing the details & merits of your appeal and why it should be accepted;
- Providing you with an expert lawyer to represent you at the full hearing before the tribunal, and managing communication with the appellate authorities until a decision is received
The Advice Package is an untimed session. This means that you will have as long as you require with your lawyer, whether it be in person, telephone or Skype.
We usually allow an hour for the session but it can take as little or as long as you need. We just want to ensure that you fully understand the advice that is given and you are clear on the next steps you need to take.