Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Holland Park

Are you looking for an outstanding immigration lawyer in Holland Park?

At the Immigration Advice Service, we have decades of experience in every area of immigration and nationality law. Contact our dedicated team today on 0330 433 1213 for help with your immigration matter,

Do you need an immigration lawyer in Holland Park?

Our London-based team in Holland Park can assist you with your immigration matters in any area. IAS have offices have in 20 locations employing over 50 lawyers. Wherever you are based inside the UK or even overseas, we are able to assist you as we offer our services remotely.

Whether you are planning to visit the UK, to extend your stay or hire overseas talent for your business or charity, we can offer professional guidance to clients to help them achieve their goals.

To find out more, call our friendly client care team on 0330 433 1213.

Can your immigration solicitors in Holland Park help with my Spouse Visa application?

Yes we can. If you are a non-EEA national wishing to live with your marriage partner in the UK, if they are a British citizen or settled person. Our immigration lawyers can guide you through the entire process, as we know how important it is to be with your loved ones.

The Spouse Visa will allow you to reside in the UK for up to 30 months. You must meet the necessary requirements, including:

  • Proof that you have been in a relationship and living with the person for at least two years – the genuine relationship test
  • Have all of your required documentation, including a marriage certificate, passport etc
  • Your spouse must meet the financial income requirement of £18,600 if there are no dependant children, £22,400 if there is one child
  • Have proof of your English language abilities
  • Proof of suitable accommodation for you and your partner in the UK

There are further requirements and details needed for a successful application to the Home Office for a Spouse Visa. Our team of immigration solicitors in Holland Park can guide you through the entire process, whether with just advice or with practical application support.

To learn more, call us on 0330 433 1213. 

Did you know that our Holland Park immigration lawyers offer assistance with Student Visas?

IAS services also includes support with Student Visas for non-EEA nationals wishing to attain an education in the UK. If you are under 18 and have received an unconditional offer from an educational institution, we can also submit a Tier 4 Child Visa application on your behalf.  We will liaise with your place of study sponsoring you, and the Home Office on your behalf to ensure your application is made in time for your studying to begin.

As well as providing services to those based in Holland Park, we also have offices located across the UK, including in LondonManchester, and Birmingham. You can also use the office finder to find your nearest branch.

Contact our team in Holland Park on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes we do. We understand the urgency surrounding asylum cases, so our solicitors can meet with you immediately to discuss your case. We can offer easy to understand advice, translation services, application services and thorough document checks. This is all to ensure your application for asylum meets the highest standards to maximise your claim’s chances of success.

Call us on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

Immigration lawyers are professionals who use their knowledge of UK immigration law to provide their clients with dedicated advice. They offer guidance on complex matters such as UK visa applications, settlement status and British citizenship registration, business immigration law, and deportation issues.

At IAS, our OISC-qualified experts are trained to help you and your family navigate through the process of emigrating or settling in the UK.

Yes we can! Our solicitors can advise you and guide you through a Spouse Visa Extension application for non-EEA residents who have already been living in the UK on a Spouse Visa.

Remember, you must apply before your original Spouse Visa runs out. The requirements for the extension are similar and the visa extension lasts for 30 months.

To make the extension application process as smooth as possible, talk to our client care team today about our advice and application guidance packages. Get in touch on 0330 433 1213, our team would be delighted to help.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.