Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Hornchurch

Are you looking for an immigration solicitor in Hornchurch? IAS services are professional and cover all areas of immigration and nationality law.

Call our client care team on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you need an immigration lawyer in Hornchurch?

    Our immigration lawyers in Hornchurch are highly-trained and experienced in all areas of immigration law. We know each client is an individual and we will ensure our services are centred around you, to give you peace of mind despite the difficulties of the UK immigration system.

    We offer a number of specialist packages, including:

    • Advice package: Our untimed advice sessions pair you with an immigration solicitor who will provide you with transparent and expert guidance on your options and routes available to you. You can ask any questions you may have during the session and for up to seven days afterwards – our services are here for you.
    • Application package: If you require more practical assistance, IAS can help with this too. You will be paired lawyer who will complete your application to the highest standard, monitor it’s progress and do all liaising with the Home Office on your behalf.
    • Document checking service: If you have an already completed application, one of our lawyers can do a full application and documentation check normally within a 24 hour window.

    Our services also include an Appeal Package, to support you in challenging a decision from the Home Office, advice for businesses and more. Contact us today on 0330 433 1213 to find out how we can assist you with your immigration matter.


    Can your immigration solicitors in Hornchurch help me hire overseas workers for my business? 

    Yes, here at the Immigration Advice Service we have a lot of experience not just helping individuals but also in the corporate world. If you would like to hire skilled non-EEA workers, you must complete a Sponsor Licence Application to then be able to sponsor the workers you need. The Sponsor Licence will cover Tier 2 and Tier 5 workers.

    You must choose employees from your business that will responsible for the sponsorship that must be senior employees. You must also prove you are a legitimate business and have a genuine need for overseas workers.

    IAs can help you with a tailor-made Sponsor Licence Application package that will check eligibility, liaise with the Home Office and ensure your applications and portfolio are completed to the highest standard. Our lawyers can also carry out an Immigration Audit to find if there are any gaps in your records or HR procedures that could cause problems with your application.

    If you would like to enquire further about how IAS lawyers can help your business, contact us on 0330 433 1213.

    Did you know that we also have offices in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland? Wherever you are located, the IAS is here to provide expert immigration legal advice.


    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Yes you can! We understand not everyone can make it to one of our offices in person, so we work hard to ensure our same high-quality services are still available remotely. We can speak with you over the phone, online or via Skype to help you with your enquiry.

    To book a remote appointment, speak to our client care team on 0330 433 1213.

    The main eligibility requirements for a Fiance Visa are:

    • You both must be over 18
    • You must be planning to get married within 6 months of getting your visa
    • Your partner must be a British citizen or settled person
    • You must prove you have a “genuine relationship” and that you plan to live together
    • You must show you have financial means to support yourselves and a combined income of £18,600. If you have children dependent on you, this will increase
    • You must also prove you have suitable accommodation to live in once you are in the UK

    Our team can help you with your Fiance Visa enquiry. Contact us today to find out more.

    Standard visa applications can take up to 12 weeks to be processed, must it can be less depending on documentation provided and which country you’re applying from. British Citizenship or Indefinite Leave to Remain applications can take six months or even longer.

    To ensure a faster processing time, working with our immigration solicitors on your application and documentation portfolio can really help the process. You can also choose our Fast Track package if your application is time sensitive to have a turn-around time within days.