How can your Hoxton lawyers help me?
Every single one of our lawyers in Hoxton is dedicated to helping as many people as they can with their immigration issues. Due to their training and experience, they know just how difficult the UK immigration system can be, but they want to change this by making your immigration journey stress free. That’s why our Hoxton lawyers offer a variety of different services, just some of these include:
- Application assistance – one of our Hoxton lawyers can help you through every step of your application. They will help you to fill in the application form correctly, submit it to the Home Office for you, monitor its progress and can even write a Letter of Representation to support your application.
- Document checks – gathering the evidence needed for an application can be complex, but our Hoxton lawyers will help you to do this and ensure that all of your supporting documents are correct.
- Advice – with knowledge in all areas of immigration law, our Hoxton lawyers are the best people to get professional and reliable immigration advice from. No matter how complex your issue may be they will be able to assess your situation and clearly explain the next steps you can take.
All of the services offered by our Hoxton lawyers are specifically tailored to your needs, so you can be sure that you are getting the best possible help with your immigration issue.
To enquire about one of the services our Hoxton lawyers offer, get in touch on 0330 433 1213.
Do your Hoxton lawyers assist with Indefinite Leave to Remain applications?
Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) is an important step in making the UK your home. If you are granted ILR you will have the freedom to live, work and study in the UK without immigration restrictions.
There are many visas that can lead to ILR, some of these include:
- UK Ancestral Visa
- Spouse Visa
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent
- Tier 1 Investor
- Tier 2 Visas
- Long residence stays
People with refugee status are also eligible after spending 5 years in the UK.
Our Hoxton lawyers can assist you with your ILR application. There are many requirements you must fulfill for ILR and these can vary depending on which visa you are applying under. This might sound complicated but our Hoxton lawyers will clearly explain all the requirements to you can can help you to meet them.
You may want to speak to us at our London, Birmingham or Manchester branches instead. We also have a number of other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.
Having your application refused by the Home Office can be heart-breaking, but you’re not alone. Every year the Home Office rejects many applications, usually because of errors in the application or a lack of evidence.
Our Hoxton lawyers can minimise the chance of this happening by making sure that your application is completed to a high standard, however if you have already completed your application and it has been rejected they may still be able to help.
It should state in your refusal letter whether you have a right to appeal, if you do then our Hoxton lawyers offer an Appeal Package to help you do this.
With our Appeal Package one of our Hoxton lawyers will use their expertise in immigration law to argue your case for an appeal and make sure that it is submitted promptly, to give it the best chance of success.
The requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain vary depending on which visa you are applying under. However, you generally must have lived in the UK lawfully for a specified period of time.
As well as this, the other requirements include:
- Passing the Life in the UK test
- Having no criminal convictions
- You mustn’t have spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in 12 months during your qualifying period
- Prove your knowledge of the English language by sitting an English language test from an approved body
Refugees can become eligible to apply for ILR after 5 years but they are not required to sit the Life in the UK Test or an English language test.
To learn more about the requirements for ILR, speak to our Hoxton lawyers on 0330 433 1213.
Yes, many of our Hoxton lawyer’s clients aren’t able to meet with them in person, either because they are in a different country or are simply unable to travel to the office.
This is why our Hoxton lawyers can also carry out any of their services via appointments over the phone or on Skype. So, no matter where you are, our Hoxton lawyers can be there for you.
To book an appointment today simply call 0330 433 1213.