Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm
Contact Us

Immigration Lawyers in Barnet

If you’re in Barnet and require immigration assistance, look no further than the Immigration Advice Service.

Call us on 0333 305 9375 to find out how we can help.

Read our 899 reviews

What types of assistance do IAS’ immigration lawyers in Barnet provide?

Our team of OISC qualified legal professionals offer exemplary immigration advice. From British Citizenship applications to Visitor Visas, we can help you achieve the outcome you desire. The immigration system is complex- you may choose to navigate through it alone, but this can reduce the chances of it going smoothly.

Our affordable, exceptional team of immigration lawyers in Barnet will guide you through the process, step by step. Be it an advice, application or appeal package, we’ve got you covered.

Here are just some of the services we provide:

  • Visitor Visa Application
  • Business Visitor Visa
  • Family Visa
  • Family Visit Visa
  • Permitted Paid Engagement Visa

Can IAS lawyers in Barnet help me with my Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application?

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) is a settlement route available to non-EEA nationals who have been resident in the UK for at least five years. However, there are certain circumstances in which ILR can be applied for after only three years of continued residency in the UK.

ILR is a major step towards naturalisation and British citizenship. It enables a person to live in the UK free from restrictions.  A number of different visas can lead to ILR, including Spouse Visas and Skilled Worker Visas.

Our team of immigration lawyers in Barnet can help you through every step of the process, ensuring that all of the eligibility criteria is met.

Can IAS’ immigration lawyers in Barnet help me with my Family Visa application?

Yes. Our team of OISC-accredited lawyers are well-versed in providing assistance with all visa applications, including Family Visas.

If you are a non-EEA national and intend to live and work in the UK for an extended period of time, you will need to make a UK Visa application. In situations where a person wishes to join their family in the UK for a period of time that exceeds six months, you will need to apply for a Family Visa.

You can apply for a Family Visa if you are living outside of the UK and wish to join your partner, child, fiancé, spouse, parent or relative in order for them to provide long-term care for you. If you reside outside of the EEA and wish to stay in the UK for a minimum of six months, you can make a Family Visa application if you meet one of the following requirements:

  • Your family member/spouse is a British citizen
  • Your family member/ spouse has Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) or settled status
  • You have an eligible relationship with an individual in the UK with refugee status or humanitarian protection

It is possible to switch to a Family Visa if you are currently in the UK on a different visa. This will enable you to stay with your child, partner or fiancé. There a number of different types of UK Family Visa. The different types depend on the relationship that you have with the settled person/British citizen.

At the Immigration Advice Service, we understand the immense importance of family and relationship. For this reason, our exceptional team of immigration lawyers in Barnet will do everything possible to help you get the outcome you desire.

Barnet immigration lawyers 

Did you know that our immigration lawyers in Barnet can also help you with your British Citizenship application and Life in the UK test? 

Our dedicated North London team of immigration specialists can help you meet the British Citizenship requirements and can even offer full Application Support. Here, your immigration lawyer will offer full guidance and support with your British Citizenship application

We also have an office in central London, and in many other cities throughout the UK including Birmingham and Manchester. You may also wish to find your nearest branch here. The IAS is here for you wherever you might be located.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Services we Provide

Frequently Asked Questions

If you are detained in an immigration removal centre, our team of expert lawyers can help solve your case.

Staying in the UK beyond the expiry of your visa may result in the Home Office placing you in a detention centre. Not only this, but you may be removed from the UK and deported back to your country of origin. In extreme cases, you can be banned from re-entering the UK for a period of up to 10 years.

If you are aware of someone in this situation, contact one of our advisers today. Our urgent immigration bail package is designed for those in this situation. We provide immediate advice, assess your next steps, arrange family visitations and make bail arrangements. Within this package, we can provide a Same-Day Advice Session that can be conducted over the phone or via Skype. The session will be conducted by our exceptionally talented, OISC qualified lawyers, enabling you to maximise your chances of a successful outcome.

If your business requires workers from overseas, you will need to apply for a Sponsor Licence. A Sponsor Licence enables you to legally employ foreign workers, and a renewal of an existing licence can be applied for from within three months of the expiry of your current one.

The Sponsor Management System (SMS) must be used when applying for a renewal of your Sponsor Licence. This is what is used to distribute Certificates of Sponsorship to Tier 2 employees. The SMS is also used to keep track of all existing visa-holding employees.

The Sponsor Licence renewal process is complicated, and many errors are made by those who attempt the process without seeking help from legal professionals. IAS’ team of leading corporate immigration lawyers will ensure that your renewal goes smoothly first time. You will be allocated a lawyer who will help you use the SMS and prepare all of the necessary documentation.

If the Home Office have refused your immigration application, it may be possible to appeal the decision. It is not possible to appeal every decision that does not go your way, but it may be possible to seek an Administrative or Judicial Review of that decision. Judicial Review refers to the process by which you can challenge a public body responsible for exercising a public law function.

The process can be complex. For this reason, IAS are here to assist you, every step of the way.

Call us on 0333 305 9375  for more information.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.

Contact Us