Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 2649 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Cranham

If you require professional legal guidance, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Cranham can assist you with specialist knowlegde and experience in all areas of immigration and nationality law.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you need an immigration lawyer in Cranham?

    I am a graduate from outside the EEA and I want to work in the UK. What are my options? 

    As a graduate from a UK university with a Bachelors Degree or equivalent from an overseas institution you could have a couple of routes you can take to stay and work in the UK.

    You can apply for an Innovator Visa if you are outside the EEA and Switzerland and have an appropriate business plan with £50,000 to invest from a recognised body. You can then stay in the UK for three years.

    If you have studied in the UK on a Student Visa, and graduated with a Bachelors Degree or higher, you can then apply to switch onto a Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa. You must however already have an offer of employment from a recognised sponsor.

    These processes can seem complex and daunting. Our immigration solicitors can provide an advice session or full application support for these or many other immigration options. Get in touch with our customer care team to find out more on 0330 433 1213.


    I wish to visit the UK. Can an immigration lawyer in Cranham help me get a visa? 

    Yes we can. Our immigration lawyers have a lot of experience in helping people secure a visitor visa, which allows people a short-term stay in the country for up to six months. If you are coming to the UK for business, travel, academia and more, applying for this visa can allow you to do so.

    There is a lot of documentation and other eligibility requirements needed to apply for this visa. Every individual has a slightly different case, and IAS will treat you as such.

    Call us on 0330 433 1213 today on to speak to a member of our team to begin the visa process.

    We also have offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. We are here to provide expert immigration legal advice wherever you are located.


    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you’re travelling to the UK and are not a UK, EU or EEA citizen you will need to apply for a visitor visa. You must ensure you have all the travel documents you need before you travel otherwise you may be stopped at the border when you arrive.

    The Start Up Visa does not require the investment capital that the Innovator Visa requires. For the Start Up Visa, you do not need any investment funds but you must not have started any business before in the UK. You are granted to stay in the UK for up to two years on the Start Up Visa.

    Yes you can. We do have offices in multiple locations around the UK outside of London. However we can offer the same high standards of services online, over the phone or via Skype call.