Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Horn Park

Do you need an expert immigration lawyer in Horn Park?

Contact the Immigration Advice Service for high quality professional advice for your personal immigration matter. Call our client care team on 0330 433 1213.

Do you need an immigration lawyer in Horn Park?

Our in-depth knowledge of immigration law can provide high-quality service at every stage of the advice and application process. Our team in Horn Park are here to help.

OISC-accredited immigration lawyers can be matched to your specific needs to make the process as smooth as possible.

Contact us by phone or online to begin your enquiry. If you choose to proceed, you can opt for our untimed Advice Package, which will allow one of our solicitors to assess your case and tell you which options suit your needs. You will also be able to ask any questions you need to.

Our Application Package is more practical and complete assistance, helping you to review and prepare your documentation and application forms, write a Letter of Recommendation and liaise with the Home Office. We can help you monitor the outcome of your case and see it through to your desired outcome.

Get in touch today to find out more about our industry-leading services on 0330 433 1213.

Can an IAS immigration solicitor help me apply for a Tier 5 Work Visa?

Yes we can. The Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa is useful if you are coming to the UK for a year or less as a creative artist, sportsperson, diplomat or entertainer and a non-EEA national. You can also come to the UK as a charity or religious worker, if you are coming to preach, carry out pastoral work or live in a convent or monastery.

To be successful, you must usually already have a job offer from an employer that is licensed to sponsor overseas workers. Depending on the job role you wish to fill in the UK, your eligibility requirements and documentation will be slightly different. No matter which type of temporary work visa you wish to apply for, you must also score 40 points in the Points Based System; 30 for your Certificate of Sponsorship from your employer and 10 for having the required level of funds to support yourself.

Our team of lawyers will help you find the right type of temporary worker visa for you and ensure you meet all the necessary requirements. We can even complete your application forms on your behalf.

Contact us today to find out more on 0330 433 1213.

I wish to work long term in the UK. Can IAS solicitors in Horn Park help me?

If you are a skilled worker or filling a position on the shortage list, you may be eligible to apply for the Skilled Worker Visa for non-EEA nationals. This visa would enable you to stay in the UK to work for up to 5 years. You must have a genuine job offer from an employer that has their sponsor licence to employ overseas workers.

There is a minimum salary requirement of around £30,000 and around £20,800 for graduate roles.

To find out more, contact us today on 0330 433 1213.

We also have offices in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you are located, the IAS is here to provide expert immigration legal support.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

For the general Skilled Worker Visa (Tier 2), you can apply for up to three years or over three years.

For up to three years, the fee is £610. For more than three years the fee is £1220.

For more information, contact our client care team on 0330 433 1213.

Yes we can. We understand how hard it can be to receive a negative decision from the Home Office. However our IAS solicitors are here to help. If the Home Office have told you you can appeal, our lawyers can help you with our Appeals Package, to investigate the reasons for refusal and to ensure your supporting evidence and applications are all correct. We can also give you our professional advice if it would have a better outcome for you to apply again instead.

If you are a British Citizen or a settled person, you can apply for a family visa for your partner or children. If they are in the UK on any other visa, you may be able to enter the UK as a Points Based System Dependent.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.